Quest Pack 2 Idea

I have a idea for the game. A second quest pack with New quest and a New item to get. Why not a Shirt or pant to fit with the redwood hat. That can be a nice add in game. A lot of people already do all quest and they need xp so that can be nice to put a second one. Plz support my idea :D

Comments

• -1. Quests give you 11 levels. You can save all your quests until level 49 and get to level 60 without mining or placing a single block. 11 levels is nearly 20% of the entire leveling system completed in less then 3 hours, which in my opinion is already a huge cheat. I’m not against the idea of more quests, I’m just against the idea of them giving experience.
  • I've always wanted more quests, I think they're fun and a very good video idea! +1 for this idea. I've suggested this a few times too.
  • 1+ its more fun, atless it give someting to entretain at if you dont now what to do...
  • -100, if you want to be level 60, you will work for it. Throwing cubits at everything won’t work.
  • 'Dragon' said:

-1. Quests give you 11 levels. You can save all your quests until level 49 and get to level 60 without mining or placing a single block. 11 levels is nearly 20% of the entire leveling system completed in less then 3 hours, which in my opinion is already a huge cheat. I’m not against the idea of more quests, I’m just against the idea of them giving experience.

JuIius said:

-100, if you want to be level 60, you will work for it. Throwing cubits at everything won’t work.

Don't necessarily have to give you XP. Maybe you get rewards such as hats.
  • Maybe a new story to the adventure mode if it's not for the XP?
  • If it not Xp It ok. Just Quest. Can be cool. Like a quest pack with idk. U win more c if u finish it. Or with a special suit. Idk me. But quest is rlly nice to do! :)