My Ideas About Farming-Recubes, New clothes for seasonal packs and MORE!!!

SPY C.SPY C. Member
edited August 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
I think these should be for the farming to revive:

1-Sowing seeds takes a long time, people may get bored like me while doing this. Can be a tool to make it easier to plant them. how would it be? There are sprinklers, to facilitate watering. There are tractors to make it easy to collect them. Why not a tool to make planting easier? I don't know if you have played farming simulator before but In that game, when you attach a sowing vehicle to the back of the tractor and put the seeds, it sows automatically. I think it should be in this game too, its range could be 1,3 (1 is vertical and 3 is horizontal)

2-You cannot put recubes in any piggy bank in the game. So a piggy in green can be added to the game just to put the recubes in it.

3-You can only spend the recubes in the cubit store. I think recubes can only be spent in other places besides the cubit store. When trading, only cubits and have 4 stuffs area can be placed in the cash register. I think it should be possible to put it in recubes to the cash register, and it would be nice to trade them. So farming will increase

4-I think the players have too many recubes and they can only spend them in the recube section in the cubit store. But what if we had a chance to turn recubes into cubits? Convert 1000 recube to 10 cubit. So where will this conversion part be? It can be in the recube section in the cubit store or in the farming cooperative section in the lobby. I don't know how young children will understand this but I think the kids who sell the plants, I think they can do the conversion. In this way, players will turn to recubes to earn cubits and farming will increase.

5-Maybe new farmer levels and peks should be add.

6-Maybe new farm animals should be add. Like sheep and horse. After the sheep grow up, you can produce wool by trimming them once a week and use that wool to craft. After the horses grow up, you can craft saddles and drive them in a certain area.

7-Maybe new plants should be add. Like pepper, cucumber and onion.

8-Maybe fruit trees should be add. Such as apple, pear, tangerine, orange, quince, apricot, peach, pomegranate. Allows us to earn recubes on the fruits collected from them. It will also bring difference and color to the game, just think and dream.

9-Maybe need to add new things about buy with recubes. Like new farm clothes and decorations.

Valentine Pack:
Decos:
Heart Chest
Cars:
Heart Car
Wearables:
Heart Head
Heart Umbrella
Royal Coat
Romantic Suit (like white suit jacket or white pilgrim shirt or better than chef coat)
Romantic Pants (like white pilgrim pants)
Romantic Dress (red color)
Cupid's Bow
Wedding Dress

Fools Pack:

Cars:
Banana Car
Wearables:
Clown Wig
Clown Suit
Clown Face (like colorful exe mask)
BANG! Pistol

Easter Pack:

Wearables:
Bunny Balloon
Bunny Umbrella
Rabbit Shirt (like tedy bear shirt)
Rabbit Pants (like tedy bear pants)
Egg Bag (like trick or treat bag)
Flower Bag (like trick or treat bag)
Bunny Backpack
Chick Head or Chick Hat
Chick Body
Chick Legs

Summer Pack or Ocean Pack:

Wearables:
Swimming Cap
Swim Goggles
Diving Tube (added)
Life Buoy (can be worn instead of a skirt)
Life Vest
Scout Hat
Scout Shirt
Scout Pants
Rainbow Umbrella

Halloween Pack:

Decos:
Pumpkin Chest
Cars:
Pumpkin Car
Witch Broom
Pets:
Slyme Pet
Ghost Pet
Wolf Pet
Wearables:
Pumpkin Costume (like slyme costume)
Pumpkin Hat
Devil Face
Devilish Jacket (like red suit jacket or red pilgrim suit)
Devilish Pants (like pilgrim pants)
Devil Wings
Bone Mask or Bone Glasses
Axe
Torn Umbrella
Torn Wings
Invoker Mask
Flying Cape (the flying height is like a sub-vampire or little high. but just up and down)
Werewolf Fur
Werewolf Pants
Spider Body
Spider Legs (have 4-8 legs)

Fall Pack:

Cars:
Hunter's Car
Pets:
Fox Pet
Wearables:
Fall Tree Costume (like a qbee who got into the fall leaves)
Carnival Mask
Hunter Jacket
Hunter Pants

Yuletide Pack:

Wearables:
Fur
Coat (like thick top combined with cowl)
Gloves (can be worn instead of wands)
Reindeer Head
Penguin Head or Penguin Hat
Sled Backpack (can be worn on the wing, a small sled with its appearance crossed)
Nutcracker Hat
Nutcracker Shirt
Nutcracker Pants
New Christmas Costume (like the floodlit version of the tree costume)

Hat Pack:

Sparkly TopHat
Explorer Hat
Punk Wig
Sailor Hat
Spartan Helmet
Captain's Hat
Led Helmet

Accessories Pack:

Led Glasses
3D Glasses
White Shades
Disco Shades
Bling Glasses
Snowboard Glasses
Bow Tie
Tie

Clothes Pack:

Explorer Shirt
Explorer Pants
Pilot Jacket
Puma Suit
Puma Pants
Sparkly Jacket
Sparkly Pants
Sailor Shirt
Police Shirt
Fireman Jacket
Snowboard Jacket
Led Suit
Led Pants

Wings Pack:

Devil Wings

They are my opinions for now, i will add more. if there are people who have made suggestions like this before, I have never looked at them or stole them. So what do you think about my ideas ? @SirKewberth

Comments

• Here's a simple suggestion (I hope)
    Expand the recube store. a few selection from the store should be purchaseable with recubes too. I want to use recubes to buy season themed packs that has blocks and decos, I don't care about wearables that can stay as is. Since they're going with the solution of seperating 2 packs, why not go further and make the one pack purchaseable with either one of the two, cubits or recubes so you still have a choice what to spend.
  • BUMP.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Most of ur suggestions r same/similar with mine! So I will +1 for all

About the recube part,

I don't think add recube to cash register is a good idea.. if so the whole game will change, can u image when u sell something for _____ recubes and they pay with crops, thats really weird..

About the farm perks, u have any more ideas for it? If yes, I want to know some..
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2020

2-You cannot put recubes in any piggy bank in the game. So a piggy in green can be added to the game just to put the recubes in it.

4-I think the players have too many recubes and they can only spend them in the recube section in the cubit store. But what if we had a chance to turn recubes into cubits? Convert 1000 recube to 10 cubit. So where will this conversion part be? It can be in the recube section in the cubit store or in the farming cooperative section in the lobby. I don't know how young children will understand this but I think the kids who sell the plants, I think they can do the conversion. In this way, players will turn to recubes to earn cubits and farming will increase.

2:Yes

4:No , @qbee vampire will makes 50k cubits overnight , he has 5m recubes
  • BUMP.
  • CubicCubic Member
    I like the farming ideas except a machine that plants seeds itself. That's just plain lazy

Also add something more to craft with animal products? Because they are pretty useless. Maybe add a milk hat that's crafted from 100 milk buckets and make egg hat craftable by 100 eggs lol? Also give pigs a use! Add a slaughter house (joking)
  • I like the farming ideas except a machine that plants seeds itself. That's just plain lazy

Also add something more to craft with animal products? Because they are pretty useless. Maybe add a milk hat that's crafted from 100 milk buckets and make egg hat craftable by 100 eggs lol? Also give pigs a use! Add a slaughter house (joking)

How bout pigs produce fertilizer and makes crops grow 2x faster? idk
  • IronFish said:

I like the farming ideas except a machine that plants seeds itself. That's just plain lazy

Grill+pork=Bacon
  • CubicCubic Member

IronFish said:

Grill+pork=Bacon
    Pig + knife + saw + hammer = bacon
  • IronFish said:

Grill+pork=Bacon
    Pig + knife + saw + hammer = bacon
    Triple tools ? o.o
  • Lot of ideas :) I would like to see more done regarding what to do with recubes. I mean there is not enough things to buy when you have 5 million recubes.
  • I like the ideas +1 image
  • +1 for all but I like the fact that recubes is a personal currency.
  • BUMP added some stuffs
  • added some pets wearables and cars
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    BUMP for @SirKewberth
  • +1 my farm is growing big soon I will run out of things for recubes:).