Half this stuff doesn't exist?

'Dragon''Dragon' Member
edited March 2020 in Help Requests

Comments

• edited March 2020
    It was probably going to be added and maybe it wasn't. It's not a game-changing issue, there's really no point in worrying. It is just the design and what they thought looked right.
  • I was probably going to be added and maybe it wasn't. It's not a game-changing issue, there's really no point in being pessimistic about it. It is just the design and what they thought looked right.

I’m not being pessimistic. I’m just asking why the clothes don’t exist in cc.
  • Scepter looks cool for next Valentine update XD
  • edited March 2020
    'Dragon' said:

I was probably going to be added and maybe it wasn't. It's not a game-changing issue, there's really no point in being pessimistic about it. It is just the design and what they thought looked right.

I’m not being pessimistic. I’m just asking why the clothes don’t exist in cc.
    Maybe they were planning on doing so but they decided not to. I think the clothes on there are quite cool, it wouldn't be a bad idea. Pessimistic wasn't the right word to use. This is the first time I've seen this being pointed out, I have never noticed it before.
  • I would like a fox suit, so I could go fast and furrious.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i think they already explained it one time before, dont know how i even can find it back though, but if im right they said that they were planning to make them into the game, but they were more focussing first on other parts of the game and forgot about it

I would like a fox suit, so I could go fast and furrious.

fast and furry-ous
  • I noticed this before but I haven't really paid that much attention to it. I do think it would be cool for us to have that, and then those items be in the pack so we can see "hey this is what you could get from this pack."