Thenightmares's Question List :3

TheNightMaresTheNightMares Member
edited March 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi, so rather that multi-discussion I created this discussion, where I will edit to add questions.

1. Is there friends in friend list maximum or I can have infinity people in friend list? ( year ago I was counting and counted up to 217 friends.
2. Why qbees dont have connected head with body?
3. Why I cant type non-english letters in cubic? (for me its ě,š,č,ř,ž,ý,á,í,é,ú,ů,ň,ď,ť)
Ok just three question dont hate me

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    In the CC Terms of Service it basically means to find ways around the rules to cheat in the game.
  • 2. 1 cubit based on the 500k pack (best value) is worth $0.00019998
    3. if you mine a whole mine manually nothing will happen apart from it be an empty mine for about 20 mins after you leave
    4. there is a way to change textures - there have been a few people to do texture packs and tutorials on how to do so
    5. you wont get all perks when lvl60 theres a few more than 60 perks - 62 in total (excluding extra cubits perk due to it being broken)
  • Geezer said:

2. 1 cubit based on the 500k pack (best value) is worth $0.00019998
    3. if you mine a whole mine manually nothing will happen apart from it be an empty mine for about 20 mins after you leave
    4. there is a way to change textures - there have been a few people to do texture packs and tutorials on how to do so
    5. you wont get all perks when lvl60 theres a few more than 60 perks - 62 in total (excluding extra cubits perk due to it being broken)</blockquote

What is cubits perk?

• Geezer said:

2. 1 cubit based on the 500k pack (best value) is worth $0.00019998
    5. you wont get all perks when lvl60 theres a few more than 60 perks - 62 in total (excluding extra cubits perk due to it being broken)

It’s a perk that gives you 1k.