Surface Ore In Deep Forest Mine

@SirKewberth I duplicated the look of surface ores in Deep Forest mines using scaffolding. This is my room!

Comments

• All ores render based on the block below them. They really just need to go through and add every block to that rendering. Since half slabs, and new blocks don’t work.
  • 'Dragon' said:

All ores render based on the block below them. They really just need to go through and add every block to that rendering. Since half slabs, and new blocks don’t work.

I posted this not to say ores render what is below cuz most ppl know that. I did it cuz idk if you seen them but in the Deep Forest Mines there is an unusual block on the surface if an ore is there and I think scaffolding in the code is why, Maybe the code has elements of what scaffolding is written by.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited March 2020
    Intimate said:

'Dragon' said:

All ores render based on the block below them. They really just need to go through and add every block to that rendering. Since half slabs, and new blocks don’t work.

I posted this not to say ores render what is below cuz most ppl know that. I did it cuz idk if you seen them but in the Deep Forest Mines there is an unusual block on the surface if an ore is there and I think scaffolding in the code is why, Maybe the code has elements of what scaffolding is written by.
    I'm pretty sure it happens when a half slab spawns under a piece of ore in a deep forest mine, that's why I mentioned the half slabs in relation to rendering. But maybe i'm wrong.

Or maybe it’s the deep forest grass itself. It’s a newer block, so it would also make sense.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Intimate said:

'Dragon' said:

I'm pretty sure it happens when a half slab spawns under a piece of ore in a deep forest mine, that's why I mentioned the half slabs in relation to rendering. But maybe i'm wrong.

Or maybe it’s the deep forest grass itself. It’s a newer block, so it would also make sense.
    This one happens to be a half but others I have seen are a whole block so it seems that these glitch silvery blocks are caused from forest grass its self.

• Intimate said:

'Dragon' said:

Intimate said:

'Dragon' said:

This one happens to be a half but others I have seen are a whole block so it seems that these glitch silvery blocks are caused from forest grass its self.

Yeah it’s probably because they never added rendering to ore for deep forest grass.