Auto clickers are they ilegall

Blood SwordBlood Sword Member
edited February 2020 in Help Requests
Some say there not ,some say they are can somone give a definat answer.Thx

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Auto clickers are illegal in CC. If you read the rules, it is in the section about cheating and automation. Auto clickers give a player an unfair advantage in crafting, mining for resources and leveling up accounts and pets.
  • Will we never get 100% faster mining?
    That's not what this thread is about. Let's keep it in topic.
  • You- answered the question already, there's nothing more up for debate if it's in the rules that it is illegal. you could've closed the discussion. idk
    I left it open because this is a common question and I thought others might want to contribute to the conversation.
  • I think if we had much faster mining auto clicking wouldn't be an option. mining in this game is very boring and 75% is not enough, I admit that I've used auto clicking before for the sole reason that it bore me to death. I thought I was still kind of in topic, sorry.
    Even with faster mining people would still used auto clickers to do the work for them. I don't think it would be any more interesting to those that find it boring, it would just make it a little faster.

Using an auto clicker can get you banned from the game.
  • HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
    edited February 2020

Even with faster mining people would still used auto clickers to do the work for them. I don't think it would be any more interesting to those that find it boring, it would just make it a little faster.

Using an auto clicker can get you banned from the game.

If you aren't making a disadvantage for others why would you get banned. I don't do it, I'm just saying.
    Because auto clickers give an unfair advantage to people that use them. People level up their accounts or their pets quickly or they collect a large amount of resources. Then they can sell the pets or resources. All that is done with little or no effort when you are using one, so they are against the rules because they give that advantage.
  • Nothing to worry about me, I used it before it was deemed illegal. Infact this is the only game where I've used such a program. After that I stopped mining altogether and bought my resources. I can't remember the last time I emptied a whole mine with and without an autoclicker. I guess it's good for players who can tolerate mining and sell their hardwork.
  • I thought they was ilegall and i can prove to friend taht use them taht it is against rules becuse they belive its allowed
  • Glad it wasent closed like most of my discussions

Glad it wasent closed like most of my discussions

Off topic for a quick note, your discussions were closed because they were about scams and there is a discussion to report those on. Also, please edit your comments if you want to add to something you just posted to avoid multiposting.

• 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited March 2020
    PotatoCat said:

Nothing to worry about me, I used it before it was deemed illegal. Infact this is the only game where I've used such a program. After that I stopped mining altogether and bought my resources. I can't remember the last time I emptied a whole mine with and without an autoclicker. I guess it's good for players who can tolerate mining and sell their hardwork.

Auto clickers have never been legal.

You kind of just admitted to cheating.
  • potatocatpotatocat Member
    edited March 2020
    'Dragon' said:

PotatoCat said:

Nothing to worry about me, I used it before it was deemed illegal. Infact this is the only game where I've used such a program. After that I stopped mining altogether and bought my resources. I can't remember the last time I emptied a whole mine with and without an autoclicker. I guess it's good for players who can tolerate mining and sell their hardwork.

Like I said it's the first time I've used such in an online game, and this was back in 2015. Thanks for pointing out that I "kind of" admit when I did infact admitted it.. what are you getting at? oh how dare me cheat once before that I don't do anymore, how dare me. I do not mind if they ban me now for just admitting. it's not like I play this game everyday, I don't socialize ingame anyway so I would lose nothing, I have other games I can play.
  • PotatoCat said:

'Dragon' said:

PotatoCat said:

Like I said it's the first time I've used such in an online game, and this was back in 2015. Thanks for pointing out that I "kind of" admit when I did infact admitted it.. what are you getting at? oh how dare me cheat once before that I don't do anymore, how dare me. I do not mind if they ban me now for just admitting. it's not like I play this game everyday, I don't socialize ingame anyway so I would lose nothing, I have other games I can play.
    They where still illegal in 2015. *shrugs* I just told you that you admitted to cheating. I’m not sure what you mean by “what are you getting at” though. All I said was that you admitted to cheating. You’re fine anyways, Eagence autoclicked rubber for years and they didn’t do anything about it.
  • potatocatpotatocat Member
    edited March 2020
    You said I kind of admitted it, like saying I didn't admit it fully when I did.
    Thank you Captain for telling me something so obvious like I didn't know myself that I admitted to a mistake.
  • Cool.
  • Just to acknowledge the elephant, this discussion has gone from a reasonable question to a personal argument. Potato, you cheated 5 years ago and you’re still here now. I don’t think anything will happen to you especially because you are aware of the mistake, which is good. Awareness of something that you have done wrong can be quite difficult, sometimes more difficult then resolving the problem perhaps. 5 years ago! This is being debated about something that happened 5 years ago. Cmon, be nice to one another and make friends. It’s a much better feeling than anger.
  • Just to acknowledge the elephant, this discussion has gone from a reasonable question to a personal argument. Potato, you cheated 5 years ago and you’re still here now. I don’t think anything will happen to you especially because you are aware of the mistake, which is good. Awareness of something that you have done wrong can be quite difficult, sometimes more difficult then resolving the problem perhaps. 5 years ago! This is being debated about something that happened 5 years ago. Cmon, be nice to one another and make friends. It’s a much better feeling than anger.

I never was fighting. I just tried to say - ah never mind.