Who entered the Valentine's Building Contest with a pizza warp named Love is an Island?

WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
Whoever entered the Valentines Building Contest with a pizza warp named Love is an Island please drop more warp in the official room or in Whim's Community Market on my donation table. You only left one pizza and your room was locked so we cannot get to your room to see the build for judging. Hopefully the right person will see this message and get it to us soon.

Comments

• Hi whim I dont own this build but I think I could,ve put my build tacos in a wrong realm.Habe u seen a taco called Marriage! Or a build Called Mariage!
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yes, your warp was turned in multiple times. I think we have more from that realm than any other.
  • Just after getting back from dublin sry for putting alot of watps never knew if u saw or not
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    For the record, if you have dropped at least 5-15 warps to your realm in the official realm, you are good to go. If your warps disappear it means Whimsical has picked them up and added them into the storage area for judging, and you have been entered. This is to anyone who sees this
  • Im not in with the discussion but can i ask if my fries warp named (Valentines fair) is picked up? Ms. Whim and Gracey?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Any warp dropped in the room has been picked up and sorted. I'm just looking for this one person because they only left one and I was unable to get into the room to make more.
  • the results will take so long btw mine is called
    luv Build!
This discussion has been closed.