Steampunk update could of been better

I saw Gdogs video and I expected better. I had so much Hope's about this one and ideas for it. They could of had a steam automobile, steamboat, or other stuff. Tell me what u guys want in cubic castles

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    you know that it always can be expanded right? like the automobile would be a seperate item, steamboat is impossible though, but instead of making a thread talking about how you are not happy with it you can better make a sugestion thread, because to this they arent going to listen
  • Yeah kewberth replied to Honey's steampunk suggestion
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yup.
    There is already a discussion that is almost the same as this one, that players had expected more from the feature and did some suggestions for that.. As Sirkewberth said.....

at: http://forums.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/282267/#Comment_282267
  • i think very good for start
  • Smh if steampunk is only pipes , could have elaborate more into this theme
  • *Peek*stare**popcorn**run*
  • Hey, it's better than nothing. Pipes still sound cool!
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2020
    I'm going to close this. Sir Kewberth has already responded in a similar discussion. If you have specific suggestions you should open a discussion in the suggestions and comments category. These packs can't possibly include everything that everyone wants to see. The game needs variety so at some point the devs have to stop and move to the next thing. Imagine if they had kept adding more space themed items instead of moving to the steampunk theme. I'm happy to see more themed permanent packs in the store as I know many people are.
This discussion has been closed.