How to craft a tractor

It’s so simple, yet people are willing to spend 3,000 cubits in it smh.

Comments

• edited February 13
    wait, is this true?????? Something is telling me that this isn't true. This can't be true. The screwdriver is not within the green box, therefore this isn't true? Also a weird shadow around the key when it hits the grey background. If this was true then why has no one seen this before?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    hmmm... no comment
  • wait, is this true?????? Something is telling me that this isn't true. This can't be true. The screwdriver is not within the green box, therefore this isn't true? Also a weird shadow around the key when it hits the grey background. If this was true then why has no one seen this before?

i have no clue whats going on either i will try it now for the both of us
  • Hmmmm.....i hope this is true....imma try it

how old is this screenshot tho
  • really !
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Before this blows up again, I'll just leave this link for everyone. If it does blow up, the discussion will be closed. Enjoy...
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17817/how-to-craft-a-tractor/p1

• Is this really true? Or is this just edit? Or is this an outdated version of cc where you can once craft tractors?
  • Is this really true? Or is this just edit? Or is this an outdated version of cc where you can once craft tractors?

100% joke but still scared me , oh well.......
  • IronFishIronFish Member
    edited February 14

Before this blows up again, I'll just leave this link for everyone. If it does blow up, the discussion will be closed. Enjoy...
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17817/how-to-craft-a-tractor/p1

^lol it ended up to be photoshopped

@Julius how dare u troll us noobs XD
  • TurtleShadowTurtleShadow Member
    edited February 14
    Desperate noobs (Like me) Are willing to fall into these type of things

Edit: you should have put this up on April Fools day ;)
  • I heard that you can also craft a krampus, does anyone have the old picture?
  • I remember when sonebody created a suggestion that almost every super rares can be craftable XD what a super recipes

like:Any plasm+clothes=Ghost costume
    Bounce block+Pink pant=pjs
    Meemew+black dye=black cat

lmao
  • I remember when sonebody created a suggestion that almost every super rares can be craftable XD what a super recipes

like:Any plasm+clothes=Ghost costume
    Bounce block+Pink pant=pjs
    Meemew+black dye=black cat

lmao

You forgot this bunny ears + tophat = bunny tophat
  • The real easy to buy a tractor is put 25k recubes into the c store
  • I thought this was real XD
This discussion has been closed.