One Man's Trash....

IntimateIntimate Member
edited February 2020 in Player Events & Creations
So There are 19,602 Trash Cans ( 9,801 per level ). Bottomless so you can get to lower level. Warp Anchor to TP back up to yourself. Yes we can do that, just add your own name as a friend then TP to YOU.

Just drop trash, or goodies into random trash cans for others to find because " One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure ".

EDIT: I can't stand uneven numbers so I added more trash cans. Now there are 20,000 Trash Cans & some parkour to get to some :). Also I will switch out the bottomless for a Low Grav.

Comments

• woah its heaven
  • I always look into trashcans, as once i found a rare item in one.
  • Wow, this is a really neat concept! Can sneak gifts into the trash cans for those who are willing to be dumpster divers.
  • Wow, this is a really neat concept! Can sneak gifts into the trash cans for those who are willing to be dumpster divers.

Yes, as most ppl know I love to give but not so much the receiving. I figured I would let others in on giving with this concept & so far it's a hit.

BTW this is Bottomless so to get to lower level drop off edge and to get back up do the death plunge. I use a compass to remember where I hide stuff so I can go back to see if someone had luck finding it.
  • I myself have looked at the realm and there were a lot of people scavenging to find items - also added some myself :)

Excellent realm!
  • Nice realm, only problem is the ear rape xD
  • XD that what I was thinking. hehe better tap mute hold your headphones close!
  • Sarco said:

Nice realm, only problem is the ear rape xD

I have all game sounds off so sorry I didn't realize. You can change the trash can .ogg in your game files to something else soothing...
  • hello :3
  • Intimate said:

lord have mercy.

• I sent a ticket because I can't enter it and it is not even in the list of my realms in lobby even tho it is placed in tinker. :(
  • One Man's Trash... has been deemed " A Memory Hog " & has been closed. I spent approx 1,000,000c on it but I have been satisfactorily compensated for the loss of it. I am sorry if this realm has caused any lag issues for anyone.

I will try to make something similar on a MUCH smaller scale.

btw: there was a separate room in it that had an additional 50,000 trash cans. 70,000 cans in all.
  • sad :(