Sad Cows

I have milked the cows in my Intimate Cotton & Rubber Farm 5 times and the most I have got was 11. I don't have any piggies in any places at all in cc but I do have 750 cow & 750 chicks. Thus is the only place I can only get 11 milk.

Farming really needs an overhaul and additions.
1. add the Land Management 6 and let us grow 500 in 10 rooms.
2. make the tractor drive straight.
3. make that last cow get in the hole with the other 14 so I can get em milked at the same time.
4. more crops.
5. more recube items to buy.
6. farm deco items like the scarecrow.
7. make more chicks drop eggs, like 5 per visit per hour instead of the 2 per hr now.

Comments

• AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited February 2020
    When i visit my chikens there's about 20-50 eggs there, but then again i don't play too much.
    I agree to suggestions; 1,4,5,6,7
    Altrough eggs would become cheaper.
    While i would like to see thesee, im afraid they're not so easy to imploment.
    Make cows happy
  • Oof
  • Azsimuth said:

When i visit my chikens there's about 20-50 eggs there, but then again i don't play too much.
    I agree to suggestions; 1,4,5,6,7
    Altrough eggs would become cheaper.
    While i would like to see thesee, im afraid they're not so easy to imploment.
    Make cows happy

I don't have a real problem with eggs but I do have 750 chickens. eggs drop 2-3 per hr only when ppl visit. I have over 20k eggs but milk takes so long because the cows take their time to get milked x that by 50 rooms and it's an all day event. Can't really make the same as I do for like other things where I can make up to 4,000c per hour for collecting cave art.
  • Intimate
  • Do u know any mods online i need to get this warning gone been there since 2018
  • TomBoo said:

Do u know any mods online i need to get this warning gone been there since 2018

go to lobby & search whim, then go to whinsical community shop, she is there a lot
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Anyone that wants a warning removed needs to dm one of the forum mods which right now is either me or Space_fetus.
  • I agree farming needs some big improvements! The tractor for example not driving straight, forgive me for saying this DRIVES me CRAZY.

I hope to see a lot of things in the future like the amount of crops we can grow be increased as you stated. I understand the initial restriction because of fear of strain on the servers but now that the hype is over, few of us are farming.
  • Corn crops are still more profit than wheat
  • @SirKewberth I watched as 11 cows jump in the hole I milk cows and only 11 cows were present which means 4 cows never spawn at all since I made this realm Intimate Cotton & Rubber Farm. I do have 15 chickens & no pigs. I only have a few pigs as decoration in my berry farm room where I have 10 cow, 10 chickens and 10 pigs as I know these will make milk & egg production lessen if we have more than the 15 cow & 15 chickens or a total of 30 animals in 1 room. I am thinking that because I have 60 fairy soil growing fairy crops these are impacting the cows somehow. I also noticed that the farmers almanac does not work on fairy at all and the tractor will not pick fairy crops either. Kind of a let down when stuff starts malfunctioning and worse when the amount of things reaches 50 in all of cc. :(

Note: I have 750 chickens & 750 cows in all and this is the only realm/room where all the cows have 'never' spawned.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There are limits to what rooms and realms can handle. Things like animals spawning and animal or machine production will be impacted if too much is going on in the room. I have 15 cows and 15 chickens in each of my five farms I get everything each time when I collect eggs and milk. I have one farm set up in my main realm with other things and the other four are in simple rooms with just the crops and animals. Fairy crops work differently than the others with the soil changing to blocks so I'm guessing that is why they have never interacted with the almanac and tractor. I think you are asking too much of the system so it is giving you trouble. I don't think these are malfunctions, I think they are limitations. Maybe dial it back a bit on what you are doing in your realms and you might find that things work better.