I did cubic castles trailer

White BloodWhite Blood Member
edited February 2020 in Streams & Videos
Hello guys i did cubic castles trailer and i paid money to get support and more people will see this great game. Please support me guys i need your helps. Thanks in advance

Link:

Hope you guys love it :))

Comments

• HispanoHispano Member
    edited February 2020
    Mk.
  • I've seen a lot of unofficial trailers in my day - this one is very unique. The trading section didn't really clearly show trading, but, I did like the animation at the beginning - that was clever.
  • I’m not sure what you mean by your caption, but if your trying to do Facebook/Instagram/YouTube ads for the game this ad won’t convert. If you need any advice on making an ad that will work dm me. I can help with Facebook ads as well.
  • I've seen a lot of unofficial trailers in my day - this one is very unique. The trading section didn't really clearly show trading, but, I did like the animation at the beginning - that was clever.

Thanks i was have 2 days to do it. and i try to my best, sorry for not showing everything perfect.
  • White BloodWhite Blood Member
    edited February 2020
    GayIord said:

I’m not sure what you mean by your caption, but if your trying to do Facebook/Instagram/YouTube ads for the game this ad won’t convert. If you need any advice on making an ad that will work dm me. I can help with Facebook ads as well.

Thanks but i already bought ads for my video it will be activate in 24 hours
  • Hispano said:

Mk.

What is that mean?
  • Hispano said:

Mk.

What is that mean?
    he saying ok.