edited December 2020
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited June 2020
    ill trade you a blue BP for a koala hat xD
  • MEEPYZ said:

ill trade you a blue BP for a koala hat xD

Pure c thx
  • bump
  • this only works for new rares. You realise that there are so many other koalas and blue backpacks ect. In the game, you arent the only option. I sell koala hat 125k :p ya buy mine?
  • this only works for new rares. You realise that there are so many other koalas and blue backpacks ect. In the game, you arent the only option. I sell koala hat 125k :p ya buy mine?

nope
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    I'm 100% sure summer decos won't rise to 1m, not even 50k, noone will buy a deco for such high price.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2020
  • Have literally any old decos every sold that high before? Any? I've never seen a deco go higher then a few hundred thousand and even that is rare.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Have literally any old decos every sold that high before? Any? I've never seen a deco go higher then a few hundred thousand and even that is rare.

No, decos don't sell for that much. Anyone that pays those prices would be crazy.
  • Have literally any old decos every sold that high before? Any? I've never seen a deco go higher then a few hundred thousand and even that is rare.

No, decos don't sell for that much. Anyone that pays those prices would be crazy.
    Think if all of them didn't return been 10 years , builder needs but couldn't find someone who sells , hmm
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Have literally any old decos every sold that high before? Any? I've never seen a deco go higher then a few hundred thousand and even that is rare.

Think if all of them didn't return been 10 years , builder needs but couldn't find someone who sells , hmm
    I don't think ppls will buy a single deco for that high price.. it makes no sense at all, pay so much just for a sleeping bag or a campfire
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    There's just too low of a demand for the decos.

The only deco I could think of that reached 100k or more are the slyme eggs and monster graves. And they're not even seasonal.
  • close this
This discussion has been closed.