Close Please

Boom tks*Boom tks* Member
edited January 2020 in Help Requests
So recently I started building for people, how much would a player pay another player to build a 77x77 realm if the idea has to be completely new and it has to look up to the player's standards and whatever . The funding for some of the blocks let's say 15% of the block funding is done by the player who wants the build. Then how much would you pay the builder? Remember 15% of the blocks are also given by the player who wants the build. Its been a while since I built for players and I've started doing it again.

Comments

• It depends on your skill level and demand. It can be entirely up to the player.
    Some builders could be paid 100k+ for a 50x50 realm, and another could be paid 5k for the same project.
  • Well I'm working on a 77x77 track, I used to build a lot for Cookie M0nster and a bunch of other Max lvls...

If I built a 77x77 realm for you or someone how much would you pay me?
  • Boom Tks* said:

Well I'm working on a 77x77 track, I used to build a lot for Cookie M0nster and a bunch of other Max lvls...

If I built a 77x77 realm for you or someone how much would you pay me?

Depends how 'good' you are >w< or like what blocks you use and how detailed it is if that makes sense :S
This discussion has been closed.