empty cubic castles store;-;

everytime i go to buy stuff from the cubic castle store like hollars. it just shows a blank frame where rhe store should be ;-;

Comments

• Happend to me before , i thought it was because of lag lol
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Indeed, I had once experienced it... I think your internet connection is too slow, so the contents of the cubit store cannot be loaded properly.

Try resetting your route
  • I've tried resetting the hole pc
  • edited January 2020

I've tried resetting the hole pc

Router is not your PC. The router is the Wifi box, you may have to reset that.
  • There can't be anything wrong with my wifi because I has fios :v
  • Just go turn it off and back on
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If it's not up to your internet connection... Then I think it has something to do with your cubic castles files, Try to delete your files and then the application so that if you download it back your files will be renewed.

That's my idea, but I don't know if it will help to get your store content back or it gets worser, it's risky... So use that instruction with your responsible for any losses.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    delete system32 to fix the problem

dont.
  • ??? I really need help XD
    @SirKewberth
  • ??? I really need help XD
    @SirKewberth

Pleaseeee dont tag sirkewberth, im sure there's a lot of others that can help!

Have you tried deleting and re-downloading? If that doesn't work first try, you could go into your files and make sure every file is deleted then re-download it.
  • I'll try
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited January 2020

??? I really need help XD
    @SirKewberth

Pleaseeee dont tag sirkewberth, im sure there's a lot of others that can help!

Have you tried deleting and re-downloading? If that doesn't work first try, you could go into your files and make sure every file is deleted then re-download it.
    There’s no point of deleting the files manually.

Assuming you are playing on steam, first go into your steam library and then the cubic castles properties (within steam), and click “Verify Integrity of Game Files” this will check if the files are correct. Then try reloading cc. If this doesn’t work uninstall the game in the same properties section within steam, and then redownload it. If that still doesn’t work it is most likely something to do with your computer, not CC.

You could also try downloading cubic castles to a different location if the things above don’t work. When you go to download it you could set it to install to your D drive instead of your C drive or whatever.
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited January 2020
    I uninstalled cc on steam and I can't redownload;-; why?
    I'm new to pc
    nvm :) I fixed it. tysm dragon. your advice was very useful.
    please close
This discussion has been closed.