Suggestion thread should not count as necropost

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited January 25 in Suggestions & Comments 127.15 Karma
Clear reason:Let say if you find some suggestions thread cool and old and you want to pump it up but rip you will get a warning and the thread will be closed and the cool suggestions gone away .

So change the rules , Necropost will not count on suggestions
Oh well but Honey , people will find all the old suggestion thread and bump all of them to spam !
Well so my idea is , you can only revive (bump) an outdated suggestion thread for 1 month so the forums won't be flooded (You can still bump your own after 48 hours)(Other's you can only bump once for 1 month)
@SirKewberth
@Horus

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    37.60 Karma
    Did a suggestion thread get bumped, closed and someone got a warning? I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this thread.

Also, Horus isn't active in the forums anymore. If you want attention you should comment to the forum mods so we can join your discussion.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    127.15 Karma
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/20499/clan-overhaul-suggestion#latest

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/6078/new-mines

Idk why people ask to close when they're only suggestions , they're not even owner of the thread . About the warning i'm not sure but the close i can clearly see .

Because only Forums admin can change the rules so i tagged them , not sure if forums mod can do that .
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    37.60 Karma
    The second discussion was over two years old when it was commented on. If someone liked that idea, creating a new updated discussion would have been better than reviving an outdated one that was created by a player that hasn't played in over two years. I think all posts should fall under that rule, whether it be forum games, suggestions or any other topic.

As far as closing the discussions, we don't close based on a random player's request. We close when the owner requests it, it has served it's purpose or if it breaks rules.

The situation is covered in this rule....

image.png 5.6K