Question1: I know that they add seasonal items for the specific season, but why not also add fixes to the games, new items in the game, and other things.
It doesn't have to be new cloths or an item to sell. But why not additions to items already in game.
Question2: why doesn't water current and conveyor belt blocks move items? It would add such an advancement to the game.
Think about it. New types of farms, better building, and just a new thing to work on for the old time players.
Question3: and if conveyor belts and water current move items, then why not add auto crafting benches to make factories, and if for some reason SirKew doesn't add these additions (for a reason I don't know, but he is such a great game owner) then why not little hoppers that have a hole in the top so when an item is dropped on top of it it will dispense into a forge, crafting bench, and other odd crafting things
Question4: when will the overworld update come?! I'm so exited and can't wait :).
I'm wondering if anyone else has questions about items that should be added, so comment down below Xd what you think should be added.
1. Conveyor blocks and water current should be able to move blocks.
2. There should be an auto crafter like a work bench but you select what you want to craft and put in the items and it will craft for you.
3. A hopper that dispenses items that are on top of it into what is ever below it, such as a crafting table, forge, or anything like that.
4. Why these items: this will help people make factories and have a lot of fun. Of course you won't gain any xp from these objects.
if a conveyor carries plaster to a hopper then the crafter can auto craft yellow plaster, since the yellow dye is already in it. They all work together.
5. An auto crafter that drops what it crafts? Idk if this is such a good idea, it is my idea, but would it be to overpowered?
Which one of these questions should be added?
- Question1?3 votes
Or all? My ideas and the way I see this game is not always going to be right.66.67%
Do you completely disagree? If so why?  0.00%