Nvm then

CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
edited January 2020 in Player Events & Creations
I guess not

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think you should come up with another way to help people.
  • Just an idea that came to my mind. Before I explain my ideas on this, I will say I am not using this to destroy the economy at all, I am planning on using this to help others.

First of all, how does this bank system work?

Basically, I will lend cubits to players for them to get started in a shop or business. I will not be giving players cubits for them to buy an expensive item for their character. Players who want to make a loan must meet the requirements. Loans can be anywhere from 100c to 1k. If they are unable to pay the cubits back within maybe a week or two, interest will be charged. This is mostly just to make sure the player pays the cubits back. Of course, I hate to tear other people apart if they cannot pay back, that is understandable, and I will not continuously demand cubits from you. We can work out a good plan for paying back the cubits.

Requirements:
    1. Must be level 30+ for trust reasons
    2. Must have a mailbox so I can contact you in game
    3. Must agree to all rules

Again, this is meant to help others. I feel like it will be a great way for players to start shops and start making their own cubits. If this becomes a thing and I later build up my bank fund, I may change the requirements so more people may participate. Let me know if you like this idea or think it would be too detrimental. I will add more information if a majority of you all are curious.

Well you can really easily to get scammed this way, I wouldn't recommend you to do this.

also 100c to 1k doesn't mean much for high level players, it'll go better with the newbies, you can test it yourself.

having mailbox is actually pointless, that certain player can just ban you from his realm…

Starting a shop will cost a lot, unless a resources shop, well but that takes tones of time…
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited January 2020
    Just as I thought, people were going to say this. I knew whimsical was going to be the first reply here XD I will stick to games and only games... I can't seem to stick to anything else
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Just trying to protect you. I would hate to see people take advantage of something like this and you end up with nothing.
This discussion has been closed.