I need a job

MachopuppyMachopuppy Member
edited January 2020 in Player Events & Creations
I like building a lot so I'm looking for a building job or taking down building anything comment if u have a job for me for cubitcs there r some places I'm currently working on at the moment :v I'm like a level 1 builder ;w; I'm just looking to improve I love building house those r my fav but I'll build anything as long as u supplie me with the materials I've build a Aileen beefore but I was dum not to take a picture of it ;--;

Comments

• May have a job soon. Will notify you if I do, if you're still looking for one.
  • May have a job soon. Will notify you if I do, if you're still looking for one.

okie dokie!
  • PunpudlePunpudle Member
    edited January 2020

May have a job soon. Will notify you if I do, if you're still looking for one.

okie dokie!
    You should put images of your building work
  • Punpudle said:

May have a job soon. Will notify you if I do, if you're still looking for one.

okie dokie!
    You should put images of your building work
    I'm not that good but okie I will
  • What's with the broadcast on the 2nd pic?
  • maxrein said:

What's with the broadcast on the 2nd pic?

One qbee, in the hollas, was expressing his/her personal opinion about moderator figure, insolently stating that a mod, as an adult, should stop playing a "kid's game" (cit.) and think about finding a job in real life (as if you couldn't do both things).
    Nolana (both in hollas and lastly with broadcast message) answered him/her to stop making assumptions about other people life and to stop talking about it. Immediately.

P.S.: Sorry for the off topic comment >.<
  • Incense said:

maxrein said:

What's with the broadcast on the 2nd pic?

One qbee, in the hollas, was expressing his/her personal opinion about moderator figure, insolently stating that a mod, as an adult, should stop playing a "kid's game" (cit.) and think about finding a job in real life (as if you couldn't do both things).
    Nolana (both in hollas and lastly with broadcast message) answered him/her to stop making assumptions about other people life and to stop talking about it. Immediately.

P.S.: Sorry for the off topic comment >.<</p>
    If the pictures bother u little bit I can take them down if upu want me to