pack Idea

King p.King p. Member
edited January 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
This is the list of the pack there can be nice in game

1- deluxe Hair pack.

Can be nice if they have more normal hair for character... in the princess hair style. I imagine a lot of hair with natural Color and popular shape. In brown,Orange,Blond and black. We need cool hair for our character

2- Arcade pack

Can be nice if some arcade item like arcade machine, arcade light or some clothe idea like blaster, Retro suit, or pixel backpack, ovni hat... etc are in the game. That can be a really nice update

That all! :3 plz take my idea!

Comments

• I do hear a lot of people wanting more hair for the game, and so I should, it’s a nice idea! Now, arcade pack: I do see where you’re coming from but I don’t want to agree or disagree with the idea simply because I’m still quite unsure of what you mean.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited January 2020
    +1 Arcane, maybe permanent perk
  • For a arcade pack I imagine it like Sci-fi. It a permanent pack but we can buy other thing than just pack but bloc pack. Like Sci-fi with bloc pack A and B. With the arcade theme they can put Bloc with light, arcade machine,A hockey on table or babyfoot table exemple. Bloc that fit with an arcade. For the clothe I imagine clothe with gaming theme. Like pixel stuff or Retro stuff to fit with the arcade theme. :3