Random Suggestion and Ideas

SUS GRILLSUS GRILL Member
edited January 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
  1. The Mystery Machine Van as a vehicle

2. Magnifying Glass ::Allows players to see hidden clue markers when worn in qbee's hand::

3. Clues ::Red arrows, question marks, and exclamation points that are only visible to the realm owner/players with building perms and players wearing a magnifying glass::

4. Locked Realm Doorbell ::When trying to enter a locked realm an alert will pop up asking if you wish to "ring the doorbell"; selecting yes on this option will play a doorbell sound (for owner only). If the owner is in the realm they will receive an alert displaying the requesting qbee's name, stating that they wish to enter. The owner will have the option to allow the player entry or not. Allowing a player entry will auto bring the qbee into the realm. If the owner does not allow entry then the requesting qbee will receive an alert saying something like..."[owner's name] Doesn't want visitors at the moment." If the owner is afk or for some reason does not answer the alert after 10 seconds it will disappear, giving the requesting qbee an alert stating something like...[owner's name] Didn't answer the door." Doorbell alert will not appear if the owner is not in the realm. Qbee's cannot request to enter a single locked realm more than 3 times in a 30min period.

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    +1
  • Yakroo said:

+1

:D thank you roo
  • +1 on that doorbell thing
  • edited January 2020
    When you say ‘Mystery Machine Van’ that wouldn’t be allowed unless they had permission to add it to the game as they didn’t create the design. Yet I think the doorbell idea is really nice, it would be rather useful.
  • When you say ‘Mystery Machine Van’ that wouldn’t be allowed unless they had permission to add it to the game as they didn’t create the design. Yet I think the doorbell idea is really nice, it would be rather useful.

That only applies to things that have a trademark on them. The mystery machine hasn't had a trademark filed since 2013.
  • B L A N K said:

When you say ‘Mystery Machine Van’ that wouldn’t be allowed unless they had permission to add it to the game as they didn’t create the design. Yet I think the doorbell idea is really nice, it would be rather useful.

That only applies to things that have a trademark on them. The mystery machine hasn't had a trademark filed since 2013.
    Oh, I wasn’t aware of that I just supposed it did. Obviously you know more about that than I do, I just assumed. It’s nice to know that though. I’m on too confident with ‘trademarks’ not very knowledgeable on the topic.
  • B L A N K said:

Oh, I wasn’t aware of that I just supposed it did. Obviously you know more about that than I do, I just assumed. It’s nice to know that though. I’m on too confident with ‘trademarks’ not very knowledgeable on the topic.
    its no problem at all. I just use a website called TESS that lets me look up trademark status' :)