Old Lobby

I found the desert lobby :P. Bring the old lobbies back ;-;

Comments

• Would be nice to have a "museum" realm to put things like this into.
  • edited January 2020
    I like the new lobby, it’s more interesting, modern, spacious. There’s more to it.

Would be nice to have a "museum" realm to put things like this into.

I like the idea, that way the players who miss the old realms can enjoy it once again.
  • Ah yes but what is the realm name?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Ah yes but what is the realm name?

there isnt, it is the original desert lobby, and there is no way to get to there except teleporting to an account that is in there (like an alt that happened to be in that lobby when the lobby change happened)

like i have an alt too in the desert lobby, and that person could probably be from one of the times that i did a holla in there, i know someone who is in the sunny lobby
  • Man, I miss the old lobby.
  • Would be nice to have a "museum" realm to put things like this into.

+1
  • How many lobbies have there been

There was: The sunny lobby, The snowy lobby, The dark lobby, The desert lobby, The new player lobby and The simple lobby. It's only down to 1 now.

The wiki page is here if you want to take a look :) https://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Lobbies
  • Good ol days :)
  • I had an alt in the dark lobby, it's a shame it got kicked out e.e
  • I’m honestly glad we don’t have the old lobbies anymore.
  • well that brings back memories, the old lobby easily let you to access realm and overworld, not like now you'll have to search from recent list :(
  • To be honest I'm all good with the new lobby but if we had more it would be more interesting probs.
  • To be honest I'm all good with the new lobby but if we had more it would be more interesting probs.

Or the lobby would be decorated depending on the season, like the town center
  • ExCelsius said:

To be honest I'm all good with the new lobby but if we had more it would be more interesting probs.

Or the lobby would be decorated depending on the season, like the town center
    I agree
  • I think that there should be a choice if you want to spawn in old lobby or new lobby
  • I my self have the sunny, dark and one of the new player lobbys. I used to have the dessert but mg alt gliched out the lobby

There was: The sunny lobby, The snowy lobby, The dark lobby, The desert lobby, The new player lobby and The simple lobby. It's only down to 1 now.

The wiki page is here if you want to take a look :) https://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Lobbies
    There is also one lobby not listed on that link which is another new player lobby, which is the one i have