bring the "sale!" section back to the cubit store $_$

bitibiti Member
edited January 2020 in General Chat
in the old shop design there was a category "sale".
there were always some items for a reduced price.
it would be really great if you could bring it back in the current shop design.

ye thats everything i wanted to say
best wishes and lovely kisses
-biti lol

Comments

• Might want to fix the yes option, I think the question is supposed to go there and the poll title is meant to be where your question is, just makes it easier for people to vote :)
  • bitibiti Member
    edited January 2020

Might want to fix the yes option, I think the question is supposed to go there and the poll title is meant to be where your question is, just makes it easier for people to vote :)

i did that but the "1" isnt working correctly, i cant fix that sorry (or idk how to lol)
  • biti said:

Might want to fix the yes option, I think the question is supposed to go there and the poll title is meant to be where your question is, just makes it easier for people to vote :)

i did that but the "1" isnt working correctly, i cant fix that sorry (or idk how to lol)
    I'll put my vote in for 'maybe' then :)
  • wait wait im stupid :D i can change it i made everything wrong blame me okay
  • +1000
    I want a sale section!!!
    @SirKewberth -- This would be a great way to get folks to want to buy more cubits!
    Money in ur pocket!! (so would adding a few rams in game, just sayin, they're about gone...)
  • +1000
    I want a sale section!!!
    @SirKewberth -- This would be a great way to get folks to want to buy more cubits!
    Money in ur pocket!! (so would adding a few rams in game, just sayin, they're about gone...)

I think his idea was having sales on certain items from time to time.
    We have summer and Black Friday Cubit Sales.
  • Like at certain season there will always be some seasonal rare back and we could buy it for money directly? Yes +1
  • 1+
  • AmrelAmrel Member
    +1.

This would bring revenue to c store and it will make qbees not TOO DEPENDENT on other qbees who sell overpriced items.

If this came back, I am sure that there will be a good change in the prices and it will make the cubic castles economy better.
  • CubicCubic Member
    Nice idea
    +1