Change the look of winter umbrella

By my opinion, winter umbrella looks terrible just because of that long carrot on the top. My suggestion is to make that carrot shorter, or actually make it shorter, but with ice. My friends agreed with me, and I decided to post it in here. I hope this gets somehow approved. Also excuse my English.

Comments

• I also hate it because that set (winter pants, shirt, head, you can even add blue-white scarf) have nothing to do with the snowman, so why the carrot?
  • I would say it may be a tad bit late to change. It’s also past Christmas, it wouldn’t really be necessary.
  • I would say it may be a tad bit late to change. It’s also past Christmas, it wouldn’t really be necessary.

Sure isn't late. I just want it to look better, so it would have higher chance at rising.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2020
  • I will say NO to this petition which isn't necessary , that's its feature of winter . Short carrot ?!! Sound like a round fat nose of human .

-LexXi- said:

I would say it may be a tad bit late to change. It’s also past Christmas, it wouldn’t really be necessary.

And

Sure isn't late. I just want it to look better, so it would have higher chance at rising.
    If you only care about pricing it to sell for money then it's not your choice . There are other umbrellas that you can think look 'better' than the one with ' flaw ' , wear another umbrella then .
    Second , since i have seen over 50 holla sell it or buy it for 30-40k , it gets noctice by people ardently so i see no way you can rise it (Most people buy for wear and i see only a very few one make profit on it because most people buy it) . May just like Black umbrella which has come along in pack for 3 years .
    Look: that carrot doesn't suit the look of the umbrella, just... It doesn't! When you look at the kit, it's the only orange thing in there. Its also the only thing refering to snowman. That example you said was just a pure nonsensem
  • I will say NO to this petition which isn't necessary , that's its feature of winter . Short carrot ?!! Sound like a round fat nose of human .

-LexXi- said:

I would say it may be a tad bit late to change. It’s also past Christmas, it wouldn’t really be necessary.

And

If you only care about pricing it to sell for money then it's not your choice . There are other umbrellas that you can think look 'better' than the one with ' flaw ' , wear another umbrella then .
    Second , since i have seen over 50 holla sell it or buy it for 30-40k , it gets noctice by people ardently so i see no way you can rise it (Most people buy for wear and i see only a very few one make profit on it because most people buy it) . May just like Black umbrella which has come along in pack for 3 years .
    If it looks good to you then fine. I'm not gonna blame you for not having good taste. But please just look at that umbrella, scarf, head, shirt, pants and see if you find something, that doesn't suit there.
  • edited December 2019

I will say NO to this petition which isn't necessary , that's its feature of winter . Short carrot ?!! Sound like a round fat nose of human .

-LexXi- said:

And

If you wanna make an example to it, having that long carrot in there is like adding pink butterfly wings to red/black Satan. Also, that wasn't the only option I offered. I also offered, that it can be a long/short icicle.

edited April 2020
    edited April 2020
  • -LexXi- said:

I will say NO to this petition which isn't necessary , that's its feature of winter . Short carrot ?!! Sound like a round fat nose of human .

-LexXi- said:

And

If it looks good to you then fine. I'm not gonna blame you for not having good taste. But please just look at that umbrella, scarf, head, shirt, pants and see if you find something, that doesn't suit there.
    Wasn't what you said care for its price? 'I just want it to look better , so it would have higher chance at rising'

For your hates on icy clothing , it's only frosty theme come along with icy blocks not something for you fit the snowman so why are they related to this umb ? If you think it's a set then it is , you can wear them all together or not to . To put it simple , if you don't like the design and just want it to look 'better' so you can sell it for higher just leave it alone then

NO YOU i always strict me in art taste , that's highly offended me for what you said 'I'm not gonna blame you for not having good taste'
    Of course I ALSO want it for price, but I wanna wear something, that looks good.
  • -LexXi- said:

-LexXi- said:

-LexXi- said:

And

Wasn't what you said care for its price? 'I just want it to look better , so it would have higher chance at rising'

For your hates on icy clothing , it's only frosty theme come along with icy blocks not something for you fit the snowman so why are they related to this umb ? If you think it's a set then it is , you can wear them all together or not to . To put it simple , if you don't like the design and just want it to look 'better' so you can sell it for higher just leave it alone then

NO YOU i always strict me in art taste , that's highly offended me for what you said 'I'm not gonna blame you for not having good taste'
    Of course I ALSO want it for price, but I wanna wear something, that looks good.
    If you really have good art taste, why don't you see, that ubrella looks bad? Don't you see, that that carrot is long as half of the umbrella on the picture? Isn't it weird for you, that it's the only thing refering to snowman in that set? I really don't understand your taste.
    edited April 2020
  • -LexXi- said:

-LexXi- said:

-LexXi- said:

-LexXi- said:

And

If you really have good art taste, why don't you see, that ubrella looks bad? Don't you see, that that carrot is long as half of the umbrella on the picture? Isn't it weird for you, that it's the only thing refering to snowman in that set? I really don't understand your taste.
    One of the stereo proof for my art taste , come look into it closely
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/24041/my-christmas-sweet-dream-honeys-winter-x-xmas-suggestion/p1

There are 2 umbs from my suggestion and kewby fused them into one so that's what we got i hope you respect it and it even be more pretty and creative.

About the carrot thing , has it the umbrella named ' Snowman umbrella ' ? No , it only named as Winter umbrella , as it can be any design as long it has snowflake !

'I really don't understand your art taste' You're not me nor anyone else , you're yourself so that's why you can't understand my unique art taste .Art taste is subjective and everyone both with different opinions on art and so on i don't like the carrot be shorter too i think it is unnecessary , have a nice day :>
    I like the first one, I don't like the second one though. I would prefer icicle except extremely long carrot
  • -LexXi- said:

-LexXi- said:

-LexXi- said:

-LexXi- said:

And

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/24041/my-christmas-sweet-dream-honeys-winter-x-xmas-suggestion/p1

There are 2 umbs from my suggestion and kewby fused them into one so that's what we got i hope you respect it and it even be more pretty and creative.

About the carrot thing , has it the umbrella named ' Snowman umbrella ' ? No , it only named as Winter umbrella , as it can be any design as long it has snowflake !

'I really don't understand your art taste' You're not me nor anyone else , you're yourself so that's why you can't understand my unique art taste .Art taste is subjective and everyone both with different opinions on art and so on i don't like the carrot be shorter too i think it is unnecessary , have a nice day :>
    Look... Why do you always remind me of short carrot, but don't talk about exchanging it with icicle? You only talk about one thing I offered, and that's the only thing you mention all the time.
  • I am powerless to this conversation. But you both have 2 different opinions. There is really no point in debating it out. Just face it!
  • I am powerless to this conversation. But you both have 2 different opinions. There is really no point in debating it out. Just face it!

It wasn't my intention to talk about it with him, I started this conversation as a suggestion, and we both somehow ended up texting each other.

edited April 2020
  • edited December 2019

-LexXi- said:

-LexXi- said:

-LexXi- said:

-LexXi- said:

-LexXi- said:

And

Look... Why do you always remind me of short carrot, but don't talk about exchanging it with icicle? You only talk about one thing I offered, and that's the only thing you mention all the time.
    Can't you really tell it somewhat looks like a crop that grow out from snow ? Use your imagination , because crops die on Winter . So if you can grow a crop during winter it means hope and miracle . So why put your hates on it ?
    I'd like to see an umbrella with icicle on edges too , maybe you can suggest this on your own suggestion thread and hoping for if kewby want to add it in this game , rather than redesign the ONLY special umb we have in CC for lately
    If you plant a crop at winter (carrot), it usually dies, or won't work out as it should, you can plant wheat and garlic though. I was just talking about having the carrot exchanged by icicle.
    edited April 2020
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Can you two please take this dispute to a private message? It's pointless and cluttering up the forums. The umbrella is fine as it is, if you don't like it you should just use something else.
  • i think the umb looks great :3
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited December 2019

Can you two please take this dispute to a private message? It's pointless and cluttering up the forums. The umbrella is fine as it is, if you don't like it you should just use something else.

YES , if this goes any further both of you never have good ending
    If you don't like it just wear another one that suit your eyes .

i think the umb looks great :3

Best and my fav umb in CC so far <3 either its appearance or the carrot both pretty and creative .

I can't understand , why you insist want kewberth redesign it instead of making one post and suggest the look of umb that you like ? Sure you care its looks , but when i see youe ' I want it looks better so it can be good at rising ' i feel bad for you . Most people buy just want to wear it , rather than a few one who only thinks everything on profit.As Honey said people pay noctice and welcome it ardently , you can see very much holla both about buy or sell it , even they don't holla , there's a few people who keep saying 'Buy winter umbrella your price' on lobby . From this we can see that peole adore it a lot .Ask to redesign it so it can be worth more cubits which sounds like blasphemous and sacrilegious on it
  • Winter Umbrella is one of my favourite accesories, I would leave it as it is. This might be only my opinion but I respect your opinion on disliking it :)
  • Ill just say it's... Unique, it doesn't much suit the set, the carrot is long as half oh the umbrella, but it's unique, I think the only umbrella that has something on top like that carrot. It may rise because of it
    edited April 2020