Community Market

I’m looking to buy a couple plots in a community market but there are so many I don’t know which market to choose. Do you guys have any recommendations for which to choose? The things I’m looking for are, amount of hollas, plot availability, how often they set prices, etc.

Comments

• Whim's Community Market in my opinion
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Don't forget trust level. It's important to make sure the owner and anyone that has perm in a rental market is trustworthy. Long time players with a good reputation would be something to look for. There have been a few rental markets opened and used to scam so please be careful where you choose to set up.

I have a few plots that will be open soon if you would like to join mine, there is also Ruma's and Nisaw's that are active and run by long time players.
  • Don't forget trust level. It's important to make sure the owner and anyone that has perm in a rental market is trustworthy. Long time players with a good reputation would be something to look for. There have been a few rental markets opened and used to scam so please be careful where you choose to set up.

I have a few plots that will be open soon if you would like to join mine, there is also Ruma's and Nisaw's that are active and run by long time players.

I’m interested. Can I get more details on your plots please? When they will they open, price, availability etc?
  • Don't forget trust level. It's important to make sure the owner and anyone that has perm in a rental market is trustworthy. Long time players with a good reputation would be something to look for. There have been a few rental markets opened and used to scam so please be careful where you choose to set up.

I’m interested. Can I get more details on your plots please? When they will they open, price, availability etc?
    search for "Whim's community market."

Inside there will be signs that explain how everything works, price and everything ...
    Looks like Knust answered for me ;)
  • edited December 2019
    In a realm called ‘Linked’ you might find some community markets. Possibly at the back
  • In a realm called ‘Linked’ you might find some community markets. Possibly at the back

I do not recommend doing this, most are unreliable, the ones I recommend and are reliable are: Nisaw, Whim and Ruma.

Only these, others can be trusted, but do not fit the standard he wants because they are not famous.
  • Knust said:

In a realm called ‘Linked’ you might find some community markets. Possibly at the back

I do not recommend doing this, most are unreliable, the ones I recommend and are reliable are: Nisaw, Whim and Ruma.

Only these, others can be trusted, but do not fit the standard he wants because they are not famous.
    Linked isn’t a community market. It is a realm with lots of linked portals to different shops/markets/community markets, such as Whim’s,Ruma’s,Nisaw’s.
  • Knust said:

Linked isn’t a community market. It is a realm with lots of linked portals to different shops/markets/community markets, such as Whim’s,Ruma’s,Nisaw’s.
    I know, but within that world there are many other unreliable community markets. Besides, whim had already recommended Nisaw, Ruma, and hers.
  • Looks like Knust answered for me ;)

I didn't want him to wait long for the answer

but i'm not saying that it takes you long to answer :)
    Closing this because it has been answered and the plot was rented
This discussion has been closed.