How to delete old discussions

I find all of my old discussions cringey and everytime I look at them I literally wanna scream of cringe so please help ;-;

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You can edit them to delete what you said and then tag a forum mod and ask us to close the discussion. You can't delete the conversation though.
  • SaitanSaitan Member
    edited December 2019
    I've tried all the way to delete a conversation and couldn't, so I think there's no way to "delete" conversations, new or old, but you can go to it, click the side gear, edit it, and change the content and title for the word, "Close", so the conversation will no longer be seen by anyone, comment, "Bump!" in the conversation, so some moderator will see and close it.

(comment "Bump!" for her to go to the top of all discussions)

That way you won't delete it, but no one else will see the content of the conversation.

But maybe in the next few hours, someone who understands the subject will teach you to exclude.

wow, sorry, I did not reload the page and could not see that the whim already answered.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you don't want the post to go to the top you can also edit it and then flag the conversation to be closed but don't make a new comment or bump it.
  • You can edit them to delete what you said and then tag a forum mod and ask us to close the discussion. You can't delete the conversation though.

It won’t let me edit it I’m on forums on mobile and when I click the setting at it says edit I press done but nothing happens
  • You can edit them to delete what you said and then tag a forum mod and ask us to close the discussion. You can't delete the conversation though.

It won’t let me edit it I’m on forums on mobile and when I click the setting at it says edit I press done but nothing happens
    Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click full site. You can’t hit edit on the mobile site.

Click the 3 buttons at the top right of the screen and then go to desktop version, then try editing, I think it will work.
  • Knust said:

You can edit them to delete what you said and then tag a forum mod and ask us to close the discussion. You can't delete the conversation though.

Click the 3 buttons at the top right of the screen and then go to desktop version, then try editing, I think it will work.
    Ty :3