Adventure Realm

So I and my brother like spending time to adventure in adventure realm. Can someone give me list of adventure realm that you know? Thanks.

Comments

• CroubictCroubict Member
    edited December 2019
    Bump! Anyone? o.o

Please wait 48 hours before bumping your discussion as stated in the forum rules.

Ok I'm sorry, I thought it was 24 hours
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please wait 48 hours before bumping your discussion as stated in the forum rules.
  • Hi!

Kewberth's castle!.

The blue course.

The green course.

The red course.

The graveyard.

Evil town center.

It's a trap!.

Res tower grotto.

Dr.Kewberno's Puzzlarium.

There are many in the game,but if you want to more aventure,buy the quest pack on cubit store,it's pretty cool.
  • try to buy quest pack if your not lvl 60 though. doing the quest pack is quite an adventure, also fun when you're with someone
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited December 2019
    maxrein said:

try to buy quest pack if your not lvl 60 though. doing the quest pack is quite an adventure, also fun when you're with someone

I just got it, your welcome to help me out croubict! They are a bit hard
  • Siddd's got a few adventure realms. They are all excellent! Do a realm search on "Sid's Horror Story" - there should be three of them. There aren't prizes anymore, but they are still fun to go through and try to do the adventure.

Also, I think Space Fetus has quite a few adventure realms too.

None of these are related to the quests/quest pack. They are just realms that players built.

Also check some of the old events, if you just want to do some adventures for fun. Some of them were more adventure like than just parkour events. I loved the murder mystery event that Space had done. They are official event realms, but I suspect you could still go through them for fun.
  • b3achy said:

Siddd's got a few adventure realms. They are all excellent! Do a realm search on "Sid's Horror Story" - there should be three of them. There aren't prizes anymore, but they are still fun to go through and try to do the adventure.

Also, I think Space Fetus has quite a few adventure realms too.

None of these are related to the quests/quest pack. They are just realms that players built.

Also check some of the old events, if you just want to do some adventures for fun. Some of them were more adventure like than just parkour events. I loved the murder mystery event that Space had done. They are official event realms, but I suspect you could still go through them for fun.

I dont make these yet,but everyone said why its cool.
  • I don't wanna buy Quest Pack xD ...

Btw is there an adventure realm that is owned by other Qbee? You know, most of adventure realms are owned by either Admin or Mod. I'm just curious have those realms never to be visited so they are underrated ...? Or what? (Just my opinion)
    And I think some Forumers have an adventure realm. If you have, drop its name on here so we can visit it ^.^
  • Croubict said:

I don't wanna buy Quest Pack xD ...

Btw is there an adventure realm that is owned by other Qbee? You know, most of adventure realms are owned by either Admin or Mod. I'm just curious have those realms never to be visited so they are underrated ...? Or what? (Just my opinion)
    And I think some Forumers have an adventure realm. If you have, drop its name on here so we can visit it ^.^

Search on youtube, besides kewbin has several
  • Bump! Anyone?
    Knust said:

Croubict said:

I don't wanna buy Quest Pack xD ...

Search on youtube, besides kewbin has several
    Ok I'll check it

• You can try to climb the Bomberzone Golden Pagoda :P