NEW VIDEO UP - Why Not Everyone Received 7,500c

edited December 2019 in Streams & Videos
This video is for players who are confused. I'm just putting this in words.

Comments

• this video did not really explain anything at all. You're just saying some people didn't get any and some got 3 you're also implying on some people like me trying to exploit the system. so change the title because you're not explaining anything or making it clear for anyone else. plus sirkewberth already posted a thread on why some didnt get it. this is just making you look like trying to get the mod role. it doesnt even suit you. youre making pointless comments by the way on this video and also stop trying to be a mod wannabe
  • edited December 2019
    whyso60 said:

this video did not really explain anything at all. You're just saying some people didn't get any and some got 3 you're also implying on some people like me trying to exploit the system. so change the title because you're not explaining anything or making it clear for anyone else. plus sirkewberth already posted a thread on why some didnt get it. this is just making you look like trying to get the mod role. it doesnt even suit you. youre making pointless comments by the way on this video and also stop trying to be a mod wannabe

No. I had no video ideas actually, this is why I posted this. I didn’t really know what to say. I don’t quite understand what you are saying about the mod thing, that doesn’t make any sense and has nothing to do with it. I do agree with you that I didn’t really explain it properly, I figured that out once I had posted the video but it is what it is. Being a moderator is nothing to do with the situation. I’m an not a ‘mod wannabe’ I like helping the community. I’ve played this game long enough that I have nothing left to do really, I just want to help the people who don’t know the game.
  • Being a “mod wannabe” and helping players is two completely different things.
  • Being a “mod wannabe” and helping players is two completely different things.

That’s my point.