No christmas present this year?

So this morning i log on with the usual christmas intent of getting my sweet present in Cc. And wouldn't you know, there was nothing. My present vanished. The grinch syole it. Santa did not allow it.
Jokes aside, i asked other players if they got their present, and they all said no. One player in particular told me that the presents where to be given out at 00:00 cubic time, even tough i (and many other players) found the present in my inventory at around this time of the day, already carefully placed, ready for me to enjoy. Sooooo where are the presents? I'm starting to think that there will be none this year...

Comments

• Usually gets on my timezone 6pm
  • edited December 2019
    Still got the whole day. Patience is needed.
  • No idea, probably Kewb r sleeping cuz midnight, and system r day9 instead of 10
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Do you all walk up to people in your real life asking where your present is? Y'all are impatient
  • Do you all walk up to people in your real life asking where your present is? Y'all are impatient

Why did the server just crash? I can't get in.

• Pete. said:

Do you all walk up to people in your real life asking where your present is? Y'all are impatient

Why did the server just crash? I can't get in.

Possible the Christmas cubits we have been waiting for.
  • I'm starting to think that you're only hyped for Christmas because you made a couple or several accounts in cc to try and get a lot of cubits? I mean why would you be in such a rush just to get that present from the developers? or are there any other reasons why you're in such a hurry? It's not yet 2020 to assume that there won't be any Christmas gifts this year.
This discussion has been closed.