A crafting list, accessible on-screen.

ElitetronElitetron Member
edited December 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
All Cubic Castles players can relate to this, having to travel from your own realm to the Cubic Learning Center everytime you need to learn how to craft something is very tedious and inefficient. If there was a crafting list of all craftable items, accessible on-screen anytime, it would make things very convenient for all Cubic Castles players.

Comments

• Try to write down or list down all the recipe on a notebook
  • It should be a perk for levling up early on in the game. You get the Crafter's Guide perk. And everytime you craft something, it will be added to the list like the anvil for example.
  • Dreadful LawDreadful Law Member
    edited December 2019
    well there are now these anvils and wizard workbenches and tech workbench
  • ik it's been a pain for me, too even for now... I'do suggest that you can access the recipe from the menu section, for quick view of it not having us to check the website from phone, or gping to the learning centre
  • I mean, Minecraft has those. And this isn’t Minecraft ;)
  • Inside CC, I think it isn't suitable for mobile players, and it's good ppl explore the learning center, everytime someone ask me, usually new players, about any crafting recipes and I alrealdy know where it is and how to go to it. ppl will get lazy and don't going leave from them realm if had that system...

well, this is where I use when I need craft a large quantity of itens, and don't have time to run to learning:

https://ccrecipes.github.io/