Out of Mountain Mine's Boundary @_@

Comments

• thats weird i never saw anything like that...
  • I saw that too. XD.
  • EquaxorEquaxor Member
    ohh i see is admin fixing this bug?
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
  • Pretty sure they fixed it..tons of topics already there. Please check them out before posting.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    How long ago were these screenshots taken?
    This was reported over a month ago, and Cosmic stated back then, that they were looking into it.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This is an issue, as far as I know, where some mines are not generating at the correct size. Which is why the doors are appearing outside the boundary. (smaller than expected) In order to fix it please send us a report of which mine the problem occurred in so we can update it's size. There may still be a few we missed.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Looks like this bug is back...
  • I saw that too Screenshot_2016-04-29-22-39-13
  • EquaxorEquaxor Member
    edited May 2016

This is an issue, as far as I know, where some mines are not generating at the correct size. Which is why the doors are appearing outside the boundary. (smaller than expected) In order to fix it please send us a report of which mine the problem occurred in so we can update it's size. There may still be a few we missed.

i only saw this at Mountain Mine ^_^
    BJDware said:

How long ago were these screenshots taken?
    This was reported over a month ago, and Cosmic stated back then, that they were looking into it.

ahmmm April 30

My Brother found this bug too he Screenshot this yesterday13105943_10207343511879319_1353355644_o