Hi im new to the game!

Hello!! I am new to the game and I really enjoy the game. But I noticed that almost all players ignores me and other newbies. I was just asking them where I can find the mountain mine (when I was level 2) and they just avoid me. But so far, I am enjoying the game. I love the parkours and the crafting and visiting cool realms. If you know some tips, please comment down below :). I hope you welcome me in the community!

Comments

  • Glad you’re having fun! Welcome to the game
  • Welcome! If you need help in game for something, just find me! (I'll try not to spoil you with clothing items)
  • Welcome
  • _Elf said:

    Glad you’re having fun! Welcome to the game

    Party said:

    Welcome

    Thank you! I hope I can be friends with you guys

    Welcome! If you need help in game for something, just find me! (I'll try not to spoil you with clothing items)

    Ok :> Thank you for the offer!! I actually need help in finding cash registers XD They worth 1k in cubit store though.


  • Mr. Venom said:

    _Elf said:

    Glad you’re having fun! Welcome to the game

    Party said:

    Welcome

    Thank you! I hope I can be friends with you guys

    Welcome! If you need help in game for something, just find me! (I'll try not to spoil you with clothing items)

    Ok :> Thank you for the offer!! I actually need help in finding cash registers XD They worth 1k in cubit store though.


    Add me up in game - TheNaughtyElf - I'll get you a cash reg

  • cash regs are a bit hard to craft when you are a low level. The best way to get a cash reg is to purchase it from somebody else
  • _Elf said:

    Mr. Venom said:

    _Elf said:

    Glad you’re having fun! Welcome to the game

    Party said:

    Welcome

    Thank you! I hope I can be friends with you guys

    Welcome! If you need help in game for something, just find me! (I'll try not to spoil you with clothing items)

    Ok :> Thank you for the offer!! I actually need help in finding cash registers XD They worth 1k in cubit store though.


    Add me up in game - TheNaughtyElf - I'll get you a cash reg

    Thank you!! :)

    cash regs are a bit hard to craft when you are a low level. The best way to get a cash reg is to purchase it from somebody else

    I see, I did saw the requirements in the learning center.
  • Hullo! I've been around for a good while now (albeit extremely inactive), but yeah. Welcome, and enjoy yourself. Don't get too caught up in the cubits. It's not as fun as other things.
  • Hello! Welcome to the game! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game! I'm also sorry that the other players ignored you when you asked for help. Usually people don't really ignore others as we were all there once and all needed help. If you need any help feel free to add me in-game. I'll be glad to help! I also do have a cash register (a few other things) if you'll like them. They are just simple start off stuff!
  • Hullo! I've been around for a good while now (albeit extremely inactive), but yeah. Welcome, and enjoy yourself. Don't get too caught up in the cubits. It's not as fun as other things.

    Thank you :>

    Hello! Welcome to the game! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game! I'm also sorry that the other players ignored you when you asked for help. Usually people don't really ignore others as we were all there once and all needed help. If you need any help feel free to add me in-game. I'll be glad to help! I also do have a cash register (a few other things) if you'll like them. They are just simple start off stuff!

    Thank you so much! :>


    I noticed that some players >.> was caught up in the cubits. Someone even tried to scam me :/. Anyway, thank you so much for welcoming me!
  • Welcome to the community sir, have funn!! :)
  • Welcome! If you need any help or question s you can go ahead and send me a message here or add me in game! Always when trading, use a cash register. Also check the prices online at the trading section. SuperExtreme has a list of well organized prices there.
  • Boom Tks* said:

    Welcome! If you need any help or question s you can go ahead and send me a message here or add me in game! Always when trading, use a cash register. Also check the prices online at the trading section. SuperExtreme has a list of well organized prices there.

    Super’s price list has not been updated in over a year.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Boom Tks* said:

    Welcome! If you need any help or question s you can go ahead and send me a message here or add me in game! Always when trading, use a cash register. Also check the prices online at the trading section. SuperExtreme has a list of well organized prices there.

    I wouldn't use Super's price list unless he announces it has been updated. If you are looking for prices check CJ Prices in game. It is updated regularly so it's more accurate with the current economy.
  • Hai I can be your friend uwu
Sign In or Register to comment.