New system which will get you customer FAST

Hey guys! I am working on a new project which essentially lets anyone pay 300c a day to me, and in return get 4-8 hollas a day. I can’t go into detail much because I don’t want anyone stealing my idea. If you are interested please reply below. If I get enough people interested the realm will be built in less then a week. Like I said, you will pay 300c a day (very easy payment system) and in return I will holla your realm 4-8 times a day. I can take in any amount of customers, so don’t be detoured if you see people reply.

Comments

• edited December 2019

Hey guys! I am working on a new project which essentially lets anyone pay 300c a day to me, and in return get 4-8 hollas a day. I can’t go into detail much because I don’t want anyone stealing my idea. If you are interested please reply below. If I get enough people interested the realm will be built in less then a week. Like I said, you will pay 300c a day (very easy payment system) and in return I will holla your realm 4-8 times a day. I can take in any amount of customers, so don’t be detoured if you see people reply.

Hmm I'll tell you it wouldn't works, nobody will pay for that, also that sounds scam for me, you'll just buy the holla and holla multiple realms out, am I right? But no, it's not working unless it's a hollawarp~

@WhimsicalFirefly maybe you can look into this person, mostly scam...
  • Hey guys! I am working on a new project which essentially lets anyone pay 300c a day to me, and in return get 4-8 hollas a day. I can’t go into detail much because I don’t want anyone stealing my idea. If you are interested please reply below. If I get enough people interested the realm will be built in less then a week. Like I said, you will pay 300c a day (very easy payment system) and in return I will holla your realm 4-8 times a day. I can take in any amount of customers, so don’t be detoured if you see people reply.

Hmm I'll tell you it wouldn't works, nobody will pay for that, also that sounds scam for me, you'll just buy the holla and holla multiple realms out, am I right? But no, it's not working unless it's a hollawarp~

Not a scam at all. I really didn’t want to explain to much but I put portals linked to buyers realms all together into one big realm. I hollawarp the big realm and boom everyone gets a hollawarp to there shop.
  • The title implies, we can do this. Not like we wanted to but still.
  • Hey guys! I am working on a new project which essentially lets anyone pay 300c a day to me, and in return get 4-8 hollas a day. I can’t go into detail much because I don’t want anyone stealing my idea. If you are interested please reply below. If I get enough people interested the realm will be built in less then a week. Like I said, you will pay 300c a day (very easy payment system) and in return I will holla your realm 4-8 times a day. I can take in any amount of customers, so don’t be detoured if you see people reply.

Not a scam at all. I really didn’t want to explain to much but I put portals linked to buyers realms all together into one big realm. I hollawarp the big realm and boom everyone gets a hollawarp to there shop.
    Erm yes but...4hollars least= 2k...
    And we pay only 300c for you to hollar 4-8 times a day!!
    Seems a bit to good to be true...
  • Sound very good idea , you get 300c each from players and holla in the realm 4-8times all customers get profit
  • well it's not like doing a holla in your own realm, it gets wayy less buyers that way
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm going to close this. Many are concerned it is a scam so it's probably not a good idea to do this.
This discussion has been closed.