Are Top Hats generally obtainable?

A lot of players are now selling Top Hat for their collection, but I must ask. Is it still obtainable from the Hat Pack in Cubit Store, or any other way except buying from others? Also I should probably stop asking about Top Hats. I think I had enough.

Comments

• 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited December 2019
    The mad hatter perk occasionally gives a top hat, which you get in the first few levels. It’s also still in the hat pack.
  • 'Dragon' said:

The mad hatter perk occasionally gives a top hat, which you get in the first few levels. It’s also still in the hat pack.

Thanks for commenting Dragon! I in fact do not have the Mad Hatter Perk which is weird because I am already level 21. But now I know.
  • edited December 2019
    JohnYap said:

'Dragon' said:

Thanks for commenting Dragon! I in fact do not have the Mad Hatter Perk which is weird because I am already level 21. But now I know.
    The mad hatter perk only show up at level 1, if you didn't pick it, it wouldn't appear anymore.
  • it's better if u don't pick the mad hatter u can thank me later

Yep , if didn't pick it i can have all fonts now sad .

Thanks I think I got another perk than the Mad Hatter, thanks.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2019
    Oh btw there's more cubits perk which give you 1000c immediately on 60lvl , DON'T pick ! Same a waste with the mad hatter perk . If you pick it too your perks never get all and you need contact support to get the 1000c
  • Oh btw there's more cubits perk which give you 1000c immediately , DON'T pick ! Same a waste with mad hatter perk . If you pick it too your perks never get all and you need contact support to get the 1000c

I... Don't think I have ever gotten that before but okay I better be careful.