Why do people like this game?

larwinlarwin Member
in General Chat 3.40 Karma
it feels like a cash grab game.

Comments

• 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    16.35 Karma
    I’ve been permanent banned for 8 months and I still play daily. Why? I don’t know. There is no answer to your question.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    14.05 Karma
    Because if you can get past the crappy economy due to the devs' overvaluation of cubits and the players' undervaluation of cubits, it's a decently fun game to play. It's fun to build and mine and hang out with friends. But if you're only in it for the vanity items it wont be fun unless you dump money into it.
  • Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    33.85 Karma
    Why not.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    119.80 Karma
    ^
  • XxKupidSuksxXXxKupidSuksxX Member
    0.50 Karma
    The game is unique, its not just some game you find everywhere. Nowadays everyone coming up with un-original ideas. Its Battle Royal this, Call of Duty this, there nothing wrong with those games but they are very repetitive. This game its always newer thing added its not older things, always new things in packs, always newer items added, and tons of things to do. Sure once you get to higher level it gets time consuming but there are other things to do other than level up, levels are a great feature to the game and what you get along with them, but there's other things to do. You can get interested in pixel art, invest in a shop, make YouTube videos. The point being people play the game because its unique.
  • RarixRarix Member
    112.20 Karma
    No. It's magic.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    20.35 Karma
    I think a lot of people play because they make friends and realize this game is about the community
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    11.55 Karma
    This is my alternative for minecraft.
  • OrangeTailOrangeTail Member
    68.40 Karma
    I just play so I can talk to my friends but most of them are offline when I’m online so... I rarely play now.
  • maxreinmaxrein Member
    7.45 Karma
    meeting new online friends is fun!
  • larwinlarwin Member
    3.40 Karma
    im finding a few loyal friends make this game a bit more fun. and being able help other players can be priceless.
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    22.00 Karma
    I agree with max and whim, the community is what makes this game enjoyable
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    30.95 Karma
    I feel accomplished whenever I sell and item or make a new friend.
    I think that is what gets people
  • JedeeJedee Member
    8.25 Karma
    I like this game because its like a everyday life that can compare in real life lol - walking,talking to others, have an community, wearing clothes, 3D, Events, games, scammers to have balance in the game bro :D it can compare in real life, but one thing is we cant it food, u know how i think what if this game died, im thinking what game i will play like this survival,story,community game