Suggestion about CCE

I would really like this to be added in game, and probably many of you would like it too, First of all CCE means Cubic Castles Exchange. That will be like an "online store" where u can search for items, like: I search for angel wings and they pop out with prices that people are selling it for and I could purchase it from there. CCE could be placed in lobby or a special world. Also to be limited on how many items can we sell at one time, like 4 maybe.
This would be great for selling items and also buying so you don't have to look for some items for hours, if you like this idea comment down bellow with + (like the idea) or - (dislike the idea) or comment anything you want :D

Comments

  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    119.80 Karma
    lol this would kinda make hollas useless..
  • B L A N KB L A N K FamiliarMember, Familiar
    0.85 KarmaFamiliar
    JuIius said:

    lol this would kinda make hollas useless..

    I agree, I feel like this would make a lot of things useless. If people can go to one single place to buy any item for sale at various prices then that would defeat the purpose of building shops, community markets, and anything involved in shops like registers and vends. The idea is good but maybe not for cubic castles.
  • Hideous DemonHideous Demon Member
    18.45 Karma
    pw rip off
  • Hideous DemonHideous Demon Member
    18.45 Karma
    B L A N K said:

    JuIius said:

    lol this would kinda make hollas useless..

    I agree, I feel like this would make a lot of things useless. If people can go to one single place to buy any item for sale at various prices then that would defeat the purpose of building shops, community markets, and anything involved in shops like registers and vends. The idea is good but maybe not for cubic castles.
    well ppl can only put 4 items and they have to pay cubits in order to put an item
    also cc doesn't rly have that many players so you wouldn't always find the items you're looking for , so i think this is a good idea (if it wasn't a pw rip off (but it is))
  • Dante.Dante. Member
    0.90 Karma

    B L A N K said:

    JuIius said:

    lol this would kinda make hollas useless..

    I agree, I feel like this would make a lot of things useless. If people can go to one single place to buy any item for sale at various prices then that would defeat the purpose of building shops, community markets, and anything involved in shops like registers and vends. The idea is good but maybe not for cubic castles.
    well ppl can only put 4 items and they have to pay cubits in order to put an item
    also cc doesn't rly have that many players so you wouldn't always find the items you're looking for , so i think this is a good idea (if it wasn't a pw rip off (but it is))
    Yeah, but it will have diffrent system, name etc..
  • PartyParty Member
    29.15 Karma
    So basically rip off the RuneScape grand exchange? I mean it’s not a bad idea it’s just this game went another direction with vends and I don’t think it would be smart to make those useless along with other things.
  • B L A N KB L A N K FamiliarMember, Familiar
    0.85 KarmaFamiliar

    B L A N K said:

    JuIius said:

    lol this would kinda make hollas useless..

    I agree, I feel like this would make a lot of things useless. If people can go to one single place to buy any item for sale at various prices then that would defeat the purpose of building shops, community markets, and anything involved in shops like registers and vends. The idea is good but maybe not for cubic castles.
    well ppl can only put 4 items and they have to pay cubits in order to put an item
    also cc doesn't rly have that many players so you wouldn't always find the items you're looking for , so i think this is a good idea (if it wasn't a pw rip off (but it is))
    We already have vends to display items for people to buy when the owner is not on or around. There are plenty of free or cheap community markets to display your items as well. While it can be difficult to find the exact item you are looking for if you are just realm hopping, there are a couple of ways to actually make searching a lot easier. The forum and cc's discord group both have a buy and sell section where players can post what they are wanting or selling for all to see and you normally get a response in a decent amount of time. It's just a matter of patience.
    Vends, Registers, Community markets, and shops; there are already a good amount of ways to sell your items. I don't think cc needs another new method especially if its going to further limit player interaction. Also while it seems like this is a good way to find the items you are looking for; in theory, you still aren't guaranteed that you'll even find what you are looking for because like you said the amount of people playing cc is down compared to what it used to be which means not that many people would even use it to begin with especially if people are going to be charged to display not even a handful of items when they can just go to any of the free community shops and sell as many of their items as they want.
    A system like what you are suggesting is something that would be better implemented on a game that doesn't already have so many other methods of selling and buying items.
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    22.15 Karma
    As said above, this would make hollas useless as well as vending machines. Plus, many games already have this feature in their game and I probably would dislike the feature more if it was in Cubic Castles as it seems they just copied other games.

    It was a good suggestion though, but I don't feel it would fit with the game.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 30 50.80 Karma
    +1

    But I'd like to see it linked to the vends in the game. Once a person places a vend, the info goes into a central data base, that players can easily search (and compare prices). Then when you find one you want to purchase, you select the item, but get teleported to that vend to make the purchase (and maybe shop around that retail establishment further).

    Glitch used the two separate systems, and it was okay. The exchange/market was first and then they eventually added vend like machines. Many people preferred the convenience of the central market/exchange, others preferred the buildings with their version of a vend machine, because they had friends they liked to patron/support in the game. You can have both in game, and it can work, but I think it could work even better if the two were linked together somehow.

    Right now it's a horrible pain to find some specific items in game (and you may do a lot of searching only to find no one is selling it). There needs to be a way to make that easier.

    ETA: And I'd LOVE it if holla's weren't used for buying/selling...it clogs up the global chat...at least give us a separate trade/buy/sell chat that I can chose to keep closed...I'd rather see hollas used for fun events, and announcements.
  • B L A N KB L A N K FamiliarMember, Familiar
    0.85 KarmaFamiliar
    b3achy said:

    +1

    But I'd like to see it linked to the vends in the game. Once a person places a vend, the info goes into a central data base, that players can easily search (and compare prices). Then when you find one you want to purchase, you select the item, but get teleported to that vend to make the purchase (and maybe shop around that retail establishment further).

    Glitch used the two separate systems, and it was okay. The exchange/market was first and then they eventually added vend like machines. Many people preferred the convenience of the central market/exchange, others preferred the buildings with their version of a vend machine, because they had friends they liked to patron/support in the game. You can have both in game, and it can work, but I think it could work even better if the two were linked together somehow.

    Right now it's a horrible pain to find some specific items in game (and you may do a lot of searching only to find no one is selling it). There needs to be a way to make that easier.

    ETA: And I'd LOVE it if holla's weren't used for buying/selling...it clogs up the global chat...at least give us a separate trade/buy/sell chat that I can chose to keep closed...I'd rather see hollas used for fun events, and announcements.

    I think having something linked with the vends that would allow for tping would be a good idea, it does seem like a completely different idea from the one being suggested tho.
    Also there are; as I mentioned 2 options for locating and broadcasting what you are buying and selling that doesn't involve hollas and would allow you to keep it closed unless needed. I think that limiting the content that people can globally post by excluding Hollas about buying or selling items might be a bit like unnecessary censorship.
  • Dante.Dante. Member
    0.90 Karma
    B L A N K said:

    b3achy said:

    +1

    But I'd like to see it linked to the vends in the game. Once a person places a vend, the info goes into a central data base, that players can easily search (and compare prices). Then when you find one you want to purchase, you select the item, but get teleported to that vend to make the purchase (and maybe shop around that retail establishment further).

    Glitch used the two separate systems, and it was okay. The exchange/market was first and then they eventually added vend like machines. Many people preferred the convenience of the central market/exchange, others preferred the buildings with their version of a vend machine, because they had friends they liked to patron/support in the game. You can have both in game, and it can work, but I think it could work even better if the two were linked together somehow.

    Right now it's a horrible pain to find some specific items in game (and you may do a lot of searching only to find no one is selling it). There needs to be a way to make that easier.

    ETA: And I'd LOVE it if holla's weren't used for buying/selling...it clogs up the global chat...at least give us a separate trade/buy/sell chat that I can chose to keep closed...I'd rather see hollas used for fun events, and announcements.

    I think having something linked with the vends that would allow for tping would be a good idea, it does seem like a completely different idea from the one being suggested tho.
    Also there are; as I mentioned 2 options for locating and broadcasting what you are buying and selling that doesn't involve hollas and would allow you to keep it closed unless needed. I think that limiting the content that people can globally post by excluding Hollas about buying or selling items might be a bit like unnecessary censorship.
    I like the idea with linking to vends, I think it would be great because nee players and also not new players dont wanna spend on hollas that much amount of money and sell nothing. I personally dont buy hollas that often even tho I have 1m+, I think it is a waste of money.
Sign In or Register to comment.