How long will it take me to max out my pet?

I was thinking about maxing out my Snowman pet up to lvl 49. It's currently at lvl 12, and i wanted to use the half dirt room thing.
Anybody knows how long that's going to take?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    that depends on how fast you build and how long you are doing it then

i see people take only a few days for level 49 but it can also take up to a month if you work for it
  • I tested , 1 sausage = 2 hours stuffed . If you keep free build non-stop you can get 2 levels and a bit exp
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited November 2019
    1 sausage = one hour, and it takes exactly 3k blocks placed / mined, (unless you have pet pal)
    So approximately 111k blocks to get it to level 49
    Edit: the block count does not change as it levels up, it will take the same to get to level 1 as to get to 49
  • Damn thats a lot of blocks. But i do have pet pal 1.
    JuIius said:

1 sausage = one hour, and it takes exactly 3k blocks placed / mined, (unless you have pet pal)
    Edit: the block count does not change as it levels up, it will take the same to get to level 1 as to get to 49

• Damn thats a lot of blocks. But i do have pet pal 1.

JuIius said:

That should take you 105k ish then
  • JuIius said:

It gave me 2hours stuffed
  • JuIius said:

It’s at least 120k blocks even with pet pal.. I’ve tested it a few times in the last few months.
  • JuIius said:

It gave me 2hours stuffed
    I dunno 1 sausage=1hour or 2 , last time i tested it was 2 hours

@'Dragon' can help me ?
  • So i'm going ti need to mine blocks first, then craft the halves and place them. Sooooo yeah its going to take me like a month D: