Mining 2 and 3???

I never seen these show up Im already level 31.

Comments

• Perks are random
  • can you eventually get all perks?
  • You can get every perk if you don’t get super xp I believe.
  • you kind of get luck of the level up roll to get perks you want. its mostly random? not restricted to getting specific perks at a certain level range?
  • larwin said:

you kind of get luck of the level up roll to get perks you want. its mostly random? not restricted to getting specific perks at a certain level range?

I’m pretty sure there’s some system that gives you the more important perks before the others.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There is... we semi-force certain perks early. Perks/Leveling system needs some reworking in general. Will try to address that next year.
  • Remove evil super xp oof
  • The xp perks are great, 15% extra xp is worth more than some forger perk I’m never gonna use lol
  • It only function when you still have level to level up

Big flex

That the entire point of the perk, there’s nothing wrong with it...
  • anyone have mining 2 or 3 and can recall when they got them. i already have faster mining 2. im talking about the perk that doubles resources im not sure if i still have a chance to get it later or not. perks seem to start with the crafting perks then switch to character perks. maybe i might have to wait a few levels for these perks to show. i think mining and harvesting are different levels to get bonus resources. does someone around level 45 or lower have mining 2 or 3? i want have an idea so i don't keep rerolling alts. does mining 2 show up later than I might have thought?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited November 2019
    larwin said:

anyone have mining 2 or 3 and can recall when they got them. i already have faster mining 2. im talking about the perk that doubles resources im not sure if i still have a chance to get it later or not. perks seem to start with the crafting perks then switch to character perks. maybe i might have to wait a few levels for these perks to show. i think mining and harvesting are different levels to get bonus resources. does someone around level 45 or lower have mining 2 or 3? i want have an idea so i don't keep rerolling alts. does mining 2 show up later than I might have thought?

First of all, it’s not that good of a perk. It does not double your resources, you have a 15% on level 3, for a chance.
    I got it around level 50, because I picked other perks instead of it.
    Let’s say you mine 100 gold ore, and have miner perk 1. This would give you an extra 5 gold ore, which might equal 2 cubits, if you sell it at a good price.
  • thanks i guess just the faster mining is the good one. dunno why mining 2 and 3 show up so late. hehe.
  • The miner perk is insane. I have mined so many artifacts and have had them double.