My Idea Thread

Here I will keep all of my Ideas and suggestions in a list. Please feel free to suggest more in the comments and I will add them here with credits. REMINDER: There's going to be ideas people have thought of before. If you are one of those people and feel you need credit, I will give it. Just don't be rude about it please.

Pets
Pet Parrot
A little parrot that flies behind you as you walk, or maybe just hop around like the other pets. When it turns level 50, it will then take flight. The kennel will green, with a cracker as the icon. I was also thinking they could fly and follow behind you anywhere you go. So if you jump too high, walk too fast, or do a parkour, your parrot will always be with you.

Pet Turtles
Credits to @Jess.

Different Pet Varieties
With the doogs and meemews, especially. And if we ever get the parrots also. Maybe a black dog, or a brown dog. As for the cats, a calico would be nice. Also a grey blue (a Russian blue). For the parrots, a few colors of budgies like green, yellow, and blue. To get a different varied pet, assorted treats would be sold in the cubit store. Each treat would resemble a food you would typically give each pet and would indicate which variety the treat would grant each pet.

Leashes
In the cubit store for 50c each. They would be available for dogs and cats. The leashes can be dyed any color but come in red as default. I was going to suggest collars as well but realized pets also don't have necks and are so small you probably won't be able to see the collar anyway. The end of the leash will be on your free hand that doesn't normally hold anything. If you jump too high, walk too fast, or do parkour, you will drop the leash and your pet will do the classic sad face. Your leash would lay on the floor once dropped.

Items
Photos
You could take pictures of either your qbee, pet, your qbee standing next to your pet, a group of pets, or a group of qbees. A little camera button would be on the top right corner of your screen. You tap it, and a list of options would be shown to you. These options would include:
My Qbee:
If you choose this option, your photo will include a picture of your qbee and would automatically be placed in your inventory after you select the emotion of your qbee and background of your photo.
My Qbee and my Pet:
The same as the "My Qbee" option, but with your added pet. Although, your pet would not be able to show emotion obviously.
My Qbee and other Qbees:
This option would take you to another pop-up that offers all of the other people in the room. You chose as many as up to 9, not including yourself. After you chose the subjects, emotions for each person, and your background, your photo will be delivered to your inventory.
My Pet and other Pets:
The same as "My Qbee and Other Qbees" but with pets and without emotions.
All:
This option would include every pet and every qbee in the room. You would choose up to 9 qbees and up to 9 pets to be in your photo. Once you select each qbee’s emotions and the background, your photo will be put into your inventory.

To take a photo, you must have film in your inventory. Film would be an item used to take pictures and would be replaced by your photo once you take it. Film would be sold in the cubit store for a cheap price. You can hang up your photos in your home or displayed in glass to sell. These would also be good for screenshotting and using as profile pictures in medias. There would be an unlimited amount of photos you could take. Other people could not take photos of you and you would not be able to take photos of other people or their pets without being friends with the person. Their name would not show up in the selection screen when taking a photo. You can trash your photos and film in a trashcan or drop them anywhere and they would disappear just like a normal item.
Picture Frames
There would be the classic black squared frame, golden fancy frame, or silver fancy frame. This would add individuality to your photos. To add a frame to a picture, double tap the picture and select which frame you would like to add to the photo. This can always be changed and will always be free.
Photo Albums
A placeable book you could "open" which opens a sort of chest, a spot to enter all of the photos you take. It would be displayed in a book-like format and four pictures could be inserted into the slots. Arrows would flip the page and twenty photos could be placed in each album. This totals the album to have five pages. Anybody can open this book and see the pictures inside but only a person with perm in the realm can remove, replace, or add photos.
Sendable Packages
Packages would be sold in the cubit store and craft-able. They would act like a chest except that, when mined, the item[s] would stay in the package. The packages would fit five items and can be sent via mailbox. You could also just give it to any person via placing it in their inventory. Players must be careful when placing them, as anybody with perm can open a package; although, if you place your own package, you can mine it to get it back, even without perm.
Feet Mats
A black foam mat that would be placed on the floor and allow qbees to walk on them. This seems like it would be a nice touch to shops or places like homes. These would be much better looking than a black half slab.
Gates
Pets and farm animals cannot jump over them or the fence it is attached to and they open when any person walks into it and selects “open.” Sentries can be placed on gates to avoid people from opening your gates letting out all of your pets and animals.
Chest Insert for Radios
The same old radio item, but it becomes a chest so you could actually place your favorite toons in it. When one song is played, it goes to the next song so that it is a playlist. This would get rid of the annoying song playing over and over, which gets fairly maddening at times.
Business Cards
This will be available in the cubit store for a small number of cubits, and like the farming pack, can only be bought one time per qbee. Once the card is in your inventory, double tap it to edit the card. Here you can select one of your realms to showcase a vending, resource, plot, or other shop or business. There would be a place to add notes, where the owner can freely imply the type of business or anything else. The card would also have an option to hollawarp to the realm. Once everything is edited, upon selecting 'done', the owner can pass around copies of the business card by placing it in their inventory just like any other item. Your own card stays in your inventory even if you give it to other people. If you don’t want your business card anymore, you can trash it via trash can. If you accept a card without wanting to, you can trash that one as well. If you want your card back, you can go to the cubit store. Before you buy a card, it will be displayed as a normal item for sale. But once you buy one, and trash it, the cubit store recognizes that there is no card in your account and offers you one for free. You can always change every aspect of your card by double tapping it. That way, there is no need to trash your card because it is incorrect. You can store your card in chests but cannot drop it, like a deed. Because cards in your inventory can get extremely annoying as seen with warp crunches, the business cards will display as friend requests: "(insert owner) has passed you a Business Card! [accept] [decline]". Just like friend requests, card requests can be turned off via settings.

Clothing
Miner's Hat
The good old Miner's Hat except it gives off light 5 blocks around. Although, the light would only emit while in a cavern mine. This way the power wouldn't be abused in parkours or anything. NOTE: It has come to my attention that this idea is impossible and would cause too much lag to be playable. This idea is currently merely fictional and impossible to be brought into the game.

Lantern
A lantern would be a holdable item that emits light 5 blocks around just like the Miner's Hat. NOTE: Also impossible.

Wedding Veil
A hat which covers the front of the qbee's face and is see-through, just like a normal wedding veil.

Cars
No car ideas yet.

General Suggestions
No General Suggestions yet.

Comments

• Alvin!Alvin! Member
    edited November 2019
    I agree the Photos! Tbh when I'm newbie I thought that camera r for screenshot xD

Wedding veil maybe for valentine
  • If you had a clothing item that gave off light it would completely ruin dark parkours, and I don’t think we need a “no miners helmet block”
  • +1 for photo , but always a limit or people just keep take photo and sell them . Maybe 500c for 5 blank photo sheet
  • Sorry for the lateness but maybe the hat will only emit light when in a cavern mine, but be normal everywhere else. That way it won't be abused and only used for the intended reason. Thanks for the comment, I'll add it to my thread.
    JuIius said:

If you had a clothing item that gave off light it would completely ruin dark parkours, and I don’t think we need a “no miners helmet block”

• Bump!
    I have edited my thread to include more detail and better wording.
  • 15 blocks is an insanely large radius for the miner hat

Noted. What radius would be better so that I can change this in my thread?

U didnt really explain it but it would probably be 15 blocks each side like north south east west

U didnt really explain it but it would probably be 15 blocks each side like north south east west
    Yes, that is what I was originally thinking. Although, maybe a five block radius is better and less overpowered? Give me feedback on what the radius should be. That includes north, south, east, west, and all in-between. So the light forms a circle.
  • InureInure Member
    Wearable items that emit light are a no go. Dev's mentioned previously that something like that would cause a lot of lag since the blocks that the light would touch would have to refresh every single time.
  • Wondrous said:

Wearable items that emit light are a no go. Dev's mentioned previously that something like that would cause a lot of lag since the blocks that the light would touch would have to refresh every single time.

Interesting. Thank you for the information. I’ll keep the idea in my thread but add that it is impossible.

Yes, that is what I was originally thinking. Although, maybe a five block radius is better and less overpowered? Give me feedback on what the radius should be. That includes north, south, east, west, and all in-between. So the light forms a circle.
    5 would be more ideal