Tell Your Stories!

2»

Comments

• maxrein said:

I remember when I was scam for the very first time I was like uuhhhhhh

yea, I was sooo devastated... but I was so poor and I only lost a shirt, pants, and a mouse backpack (but at the time those things were like 400c each)
    Well, When I first time playing in December 2014 (Yuletide Pack Was Out I think), I was very shocked that it looks like Minecraft..So after I finished the tutorial, I went to the lobby and went to my Realm, It was like so beautiful! Few days later, I started building a shop, Where I sell (There was no vends before) and I started making progress by Buying Hollas, Crafting alot, Mining alot, Till I have a friend named AVRIL (I think) Then she wanted a perm to place a dragon (Well I was like very dumb and don't know anything of scamming before..)
    So I perm her but yet stole my stuff and my 3 Outfits (Pharoah Crown Outfit, Top Hat Outfit,and Feather Hat Outfit) and then I stopped her perm but she left ;c I was like crying ALOT ;-; I was 5 years old? I think now I'm 13 :U, If you think it's "Impossible" to me playing a game in a PC, Well, I was a Gamer back then xd I am still a Gamer tho :>
    2014 - You were 5

2019 - Your 13??
    Yeppp Yeet