I found new error or bug ?

>CHAMPION<>CHAMPION< Member
edited November 2019 in Bug Reports 5.80 Karma
@SirKewberth
Realm Name: ChoGath's Collection
2.PNG 191.3K
1.PNG 253.7K

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    102.25 Karma
    Well perhaps if you can reproduce it consistently. I tried some kennels and I'm not seeing that effect. So is there a special way to make it happen?
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    15.10 Karma
    Wow lol
  • RarixRarix Member
    113.60 Karma
    Offended pets.
  • *Crystalz**Crystalz* Member
    7.40 Karma
    Yo that happens to my pets ;-; They very sAvagE pEts #nOtReatSfoRyOu >;>
  • maxreinmaxrein FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited November 2019 4.85 KarmaFamiliar
    bruh
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited November 2019 18.60 Karma
    maxrein said:

bruh

lol.
  • >CHAMPION<>CHAMPION< Member
    5.80 Karma

Well perhaps if you can reproduce it consistently. I tried some kennels and I'm not seeing that effect. So is there a special way to make it happen?

I don't know I was playing as usual, then suddenly I noticed but now they don't look like that all returned to normal
  • >CHAMPION<>CHAMPION< Member
    5.80 Karma
    BUMP it happened again @SirKewberth
    bug.PNG 406K
  • BUMP it happened again @SirKewberth

It’s happened to me sometimes too recently. It’s client sided though, it doesn’t happen for everyone in the realm.

Also, sometimes players don’t sit down on the client side. Everyone who are in chairs are standing on certain people’s screens, while sitting on others screens.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    26.10 Karma

BUMP it happened again @SirKewberth

It’s happened to me sometimes too recently. It’s client sided though, it doesn’t happen for everyone in the realm.

Also, sometimes players don’t sit down on the client side. Everyone who are in chairs are standing on certain people’s screens, while sitting on others screens.
    I think they are talking about the pets being backwards in the kennels, not the chair/sofa/bench problem.
  • BUMP it happened again @SirKewberth

I think they are talking about the pets being backwards in the kennels, not the chair/sofa/bench problem.
    Yeah I know, that what I meant by “it’s happened to me sometimes too recently”.

I just mentioned the chair issue because it’s somewhat similar.