SCAMMER

AngelCake Also known as []Mady[] Scammed her Bf and Try to Blame it on me Now that i have been Muted and might be banned I’AM Really Mad I Have Send Message to Mabz But not Have Respond I have Video of Mady on Her Bf Acc Taking His Stuff If U guys See her Report Last I saw Her Name was *TacoBell* Also Mods Not doing there Jobs Muting People For No Resons HELP!!!!

Comments

• You've contacted support, so I guess you'll have to wait until you get a response. I don't think there is anything else you can do apart from wait. I could be wrong though.
  • I'm gonna fight for Grim's Freedom and mine too, Whim just muted me just for protesting, don't worry soon We both will get justice!
  • Here’s the Pic of Mady On his Acc Scamming Him I have a Video But It Won’t Let me Send on here
  • I'm gonna fight for Grim's Freedom and mine too, Whim just muted me just for protesting, don't worry soon We both will get justice!

Anyone involved should contact support, you could have also just reported the user and left it at that. Protesting and getting others involved probably wasn't the best idea.
This discussion has been closed.