Mountain Village

SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
Welcome to The Mountain Village Made By Maple Builders! Finally, we allow now more visitors to Check out the Mountain Village, I started creating this village around June Then Continued it on the month of October originally this is was my own project and built most parts of the village but I have some friends (I'll list down their names below) to help me build some parts of the Village, I'll be honest here for the houses I mostly used tutorials and modified them because I have no idea how to build one for this theme but I make sure that those houses will fit the theme of the village this village has 4 Modern Cabins, 1 Old Lodge Cabin, 1 New Lodge Cabin, 2 Normal Cabin, A Town Hall, A Camping Area and Lastly a Market Place! Even though I followed a tutorial for the houses I hope you still like the village as much as I like when I'm building it, I won't use any holla to not ruin the peacefulness or the atmosphere of the realm, I might still add some things and edit some things when the Thanksgiving Pack comes out but if you want to visit the Village Early that's fine, I hope you Enjoy or Visit Or Stay in the Mountain Village!

Realm Name: Mountain Village

Old Lodge Cabin and New Lodge Cabin
Market Place:
The Lake and Modern Cabins

Spoiler: Maple Builders Staff

Naegi Kun - Houses, Market, Mountain Terraforming, Some of the Landscaping
Lopaiko - Market, Tree, Camping Area
Rashira - Landscaping, Landscape Designs
Pyreon - The Town Hall

Comments