No more candy?

I was wondering is it still posoble to get the trick or treat punking and some candy? or that was a one life ting that i was supose to get? because i found a coco candy but i search in google thats it part of the ultimate candy but...it seems that i cant do anyting whit it +...or im i wrong? can i still get those stuff?

Comments

• You need to collect all the candies required to make ultimate candy.
  • This was part of the 2018 Halloween Trick or Treating event. You can't collect the candies anymore, except if you buy them from other players.
  • ultimate candies are underrated
  • C W N said:

three capitals names are underrated

tru
  • tanks all :/ any chance they will come back anyday that event or one life ting?
  • darkpq said:

tanks all :/ any chance they will come back anyday that event or one life ting?

doubt
  • darkpq said:

tanks all :/ any chance they will come back anyday that event or one life ting?

Well, there is a chance cuz the Trick or Treat Bag can be used for some other item instead of Ultimate Candy. I would like to do it again but with a different prize at the end.

The only thing I didn't like about the Trick or Treat Bag was that it changed the mailbox temporarily and I lost all my mail (bug).