This would be a good update

Ender_JakeYTEnder_JakeYT Member
edited November 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Offline mode.

It would be nice if there was an offline mode where you can work on your realm or go to a mine or go to the learning center or finish the story while your away from my house.

Home improvement.

Or maybe a home improvement update where you can place door and get new types of furniture like carpet that you can place on top of blocks or seasonal decorations or more types of beds, chairs, tables, couches and glass.

Adventure world.

Or an adventure update where when you get to level 60 you can explore a new area called the adventure world where you could unlock new perks and get to the new level 100 and you will have to fight monsters and use items to get new recourse and maybe one of the perks makes it so you can sit without a chair or maybe climb cave walls or a perk that makes it so if you break diamonds with a special item you can get a rare item.

Better clothing.

Or an update where there are new types of craftable clothing and dyes and new thing called patterns where you can get nes designs so you can be more creative when making clothes and you will be able to dye the pattern before you add them to your clothes and you will be able to remove them at any time and maybe a dresser where you can only store clothes and it has 7 by 4 storage space or a closet block that is 2 block long and 2 blocks high and you can store/display up to 3 sets of clothes.

What do you think?.

Comments

• I think the offline mode would be possible, but the question is how? And is it worth the time and effort?

I don’t think it is possible on the live server though. Because to do something like that, all the data would probably have to be saved to the device, and then uploaded to the server once reconnected to wifi. But that brings the issue of if someone makes changes in the room/realm while you where gone, and those changes now clash with the changes you made on offline mode. Which data would the server take is correct, and would you lose all your work? Plus, it brings up the cheating aspect. If all that data is saved to a device, it would be way easier to tweak before it is sent back to the server. Because you could choose when it is uploaded.

But, I do think it would be possible on a second server. More of a creative server, where each person has their own private realm with unlimited blocks. They could play on this offline, because it is private, and nobody else could edit it. Plus, it doesn’t matter if anyone cheats. As it’s basically a creative server. But, there’s still the question of ‘is it worth it?’.
  • We alr have offline mode
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    -Alvin- said:

We alr have offline mode

I think they mean offline like a single player, no internet game
  • -Alvin- said:

We alr have offline mode

I think they mean offline like a single player, no internet game
    Oh ok