Halloween contest non-official critic

Ms.kawai mopMs.kawai mop Member
edited October 28 in Suggestions & Comments 2.45 Karma
Okay so , before we choose the winners , cleanse your eyes first . We need these kinds of authentic build for Halloween , not just only cheap poor quality bunch of pixels . If those poor build were to win , wouldn't peeps judge our game ? Hey , it is build to inspire , bold , and creative ! Someone copied one of the last year halloween building contest winner's plot , take attention on it
These are just my opinion i think worth to be share , they're unique and magnificent ! Who filled whole heart and more effort than common build , big dedication for the feast of sight !

Spoiler: entry 1

Oh wow , i have been scared of it , very nice 3D pixel art ! But the headless part i couldn't jump on it :(

Spoiler: entry 2

Frankenstein castle ? ! You used new items very well GG :o

Spoiler: entry 3

Cutest build i have never seen before , black cat hugging pumpkin is very adorable ! >.<
Black cat witch ? ! , cats rule XDD . Those ornamental floating candle and potion make this build very good sleep :D

Spoiler: entry 4

Woah , this build definitely creative and very astounding ! Why i never thought of that :o image says it :3

Spoiler: entry 5

I like this house , look at the roof , witch hat designed :o

Spoiler: entry 7

Very monstrous and marvellous build , nice detailed design :P

Spoiler: entry 8

OH , i got overwhelmed !!! The altar , the crystal , the magic circle with sun and moon pattern .... You brightened my eyes ! The aroma of candles fusing to the crystal ? Probably a portal i think . Use accerlo ring to jump look like i break the magical shield . The man in black eying you behind the window with glowing red eyes @.@ I adore your lunar balcony , moon has been mysterious thing on Halloween , people do make moon ceremony . That's why black mage seem have pleasure watch the blood moon there !
About the wizardary house design , word can't describes it becuz its beauty is breathtaking ! For the blood moon , you can make it dripping bloods that will be prettier c:

Ok short it up , These are the worthy . I do have had seen some builds were nice too but shouldn't have to compare to these . I may be blind or that , everyone's entry still look good :)

Comments

• Ms.kawai mopMs.kawai mop Member
    edited October 28 2.45 Karma
    In progress .i go sleep becuz it was 6am for me :0
  • OrangeTailOrangeTail Member
    edited October 28 68.30 Karma
    Oh...This is my build how embarrassing.

Where is the copied build though?
  • 24.95 Karma
    I don't quite understand the point of this thread...?
  • edited October 28 0.50 Karma
    hi? just asking sir, is this like, who's the richest contest or who's more beautiful and creative contest?
    i don't understand what you mean here. :)
    2.45 Karma
    Oh wow i'm very sorry i was very tired i suddenly fell down on bed and oh well why is there chinese word , strange .......
  • 0.50 Karma
    ow i see what u mean on photos :3, your right though, its unfair if those poor pixelated arts won, like those tall things that i can even tell what kind of build is it. and those clown pixelated art everywhere is concidered copying of idea.
    edited October 28 2.45 Karma

Last year the one with skull and the snake break the skull to get liberated . But the forgery built the incomplete shattered snake tries to eat a bat on its above

@Moderators come here you can easily take consideration from here

• OrangeTailOrangeTail Member
    68.30 Karma

Last year the one with skull and the snake break the skull to get liberated . But the forgery built the incomplete shattered snake tries to eat a bat on its above

@Moderators come here you can easily take consideration from here

Hmm. I’m pretty sure it was a zombie hand coming out to grab the bat.
  • 4.50 Karma
    @Entry4
    Its a plague doctor, raven
    and the little poppy flower (sculpt one)
    the one on my profile pic xD

Welp ty ^^
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    13.85 Karma
    You missed entry 6 nub

Okay so my judge
    1st=Entry 4 (Very nice dimensions , plague doctor creep me since 9 years old)
    2nd=Entry 3 (Make me a good slumber.Most important,cat hugging pumpkin cute)
    3rd=Entry 8 (Very magical build , many elements , i saw the four pillars with fire , nature , water and holy light oh well i adore candle's aroma )
    4th=Entry 7 (I eat mandora and the 1st floor tongue lick me)
    5th=Entry 5 (Pretty and neat , but somehow i had saw this kind of build at last year years Halloween contest , sorry :( )
    2.45 Karma

You missed entry 6 nub

Okay so my judge
    1st=Entry 4 (Very nice dimensions , plague doctor creep me since 9 years old)
    2nd=Entry 3 (Make me a good slumber.Most important,cat hugging pumpkin cute)
    3rd=Entry 8 (Very magical build , many elements , i saw the four pillars with fire , nature , water and holy light oh well i adore candle's aroma )
    4th=Entry 7 (I eat mandora and the 1st floor tongue lick me)
    5th=Entry 5 (Pretty and neat , but somehow i had saw this kind of build at last year years Halloween contest , sorry :( )

Ah i'm extremely sorry >.<
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited October 29 105.90 Karma
    @Entry 8 oml i cri and ty o_o

Okay so , i like moon and stars (sun as well) why not i make a story house (One of the build styles) that with full of stars ? Second , that's Halloween Contest , i come up with an idea that who own this lunar house ? Black mage it is . Yep , mage in a fantastic house .

The mage
    The alchemy , the dark sorcery , with all his might . He didn't want anyone
    disturb his serenity , so he settled up a magic barrier . If you come up to mess it you'll fall apart . An idiot found all mage's gem and put them back , that caused a load of people die . They wanted to meet the mage and beg for his arcana . Their spirit couldn't pass the barrier , the forest left their tears of remorse . One day , a young boy came to the forest . He was surprised , there was something like mechanism . The middle big crimson crystal , the aroma that came out from the candle , the four pillars with different colors ..... To his curiousity he laid his feet to the violet thing . All of a sudden he leaped , he leap , leap , leaped so high . He heard the voice like something was broken , but he didn't care too much . He kept get up , those amputated hands be crazy reach to him . There was a men in black eying him like a caveat . He was exploring around the decent house . He saw a guy wore a cloak and when looking at him , his face was dark . He just said a sentence 'you can live here , in forever' afer that , he continued watching the crimson moon quietly . Nobody knows why ... He seemed like waiting something..... The crimsom moon started to glare , it was dripping .... something like blood .... Black mage:The day has come ...... The boy asked 'are those things blood ?' Yes-said the black mage . Boy:Why is moon turned red and dripping bloods?
    Black mage:You'll see ...... The drops of crimson moon started to rain heavily , the blood rain hinted something , something bad........ When crowd touched its drop with skin , they exploded ! Corpse were everywhere , people were doomed to die , nowhere to hide !
    Black mage: Kid , you should be grateful that you don't have to die . I've built this house more higher to the moon just for the day . Perhaps you could come in the sanctuary with me and have a tea ? He had to live anyway , he forced to stop his weep got in the house . The black mage and the boy living together happily with no misery .

-Fin

The Halloween story contest entry that i never released lol
    Maybe you'll ask , why did moon dripped blood ? Why the black mage knew that ? Why only the boy can pass the magic barrier ? me: ╮( •́ω•̀ )╭ I'll just leave your imagination and doubt :P
    If you find out my grammar issue just dm me thanks :>
  • RashiraRashira Member
    6.50 Karma
    The frankenstein castle was built by me! and also thank you! c;
  • kicekice Member
    0.75 Karma

I was very sad that my Condecube did not win in at least fifth place

https://i.gyazo.com/de47068182e46ce3a4c89acd11b29824.gif