About My Crystalz RC Vend Market..

Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
edited October 2019 in Trading Section
Hello Everyone, I would like to say that My Crystalz RC Vend Market (Resources & Craftables) is now officially CLOSED at October 28th 8:00 AM (Philippines Time) I am very sorry but I have alot of problems about it.

Here are some problems

1. Resources - I usually buy Resources in CC Store because it helps my Resources rises faster (Or something xd) But yet It also make me even more BROKE ;-;
2. Vends - I always wanted to buy alot of Vends for my Market, It costs 400-500c EACH But yet, It is still expensive FOR ME
3. Laziness - I am a lazy person that don't likes to mine to gain resources and earn cubits FREE But I'm a Builder Human that loves to build some boOtiFul crEatiOn So Yeah :< I am also lazy restocking xd But yet, It helps me earn cubits fast too! :)
4. Always Busy - I always busy editing my Gacha Life Vids, Building stuff, Hanging out with my friends LOL xd
5. Playing Other Games - I always play other games, Because the game somehow made me boring, BUT It is still fun <3
6. Cubits - I always spend on something that isn't helped for my Market, Like Pets, Rares and etc and Sell it CHEAPER than I bought it..
7. Plans - I have more plans about the realm, By adding 2nd floor for my Storage (Because right now, It's kinda messy lol)
and like having 4 different sections :)

So yeah, That's all my problems for now about the Crystalz RC Vend Market
I only say this so you guys know why I haven't been hollad in days, and why the Realm is Locked ALWAYS..

I don't know when will I open again, But I'm saving up some Resources,Craftables and Cubits for this coming Christmas, I might open this coming Christmas or Next year, I need to solve these types of problems, Thank you for understanding and reading my problem <3 No need for helps my friends and strangers..I just need to work hard.. :D

Comments

• Bump!
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please do not bump your thread unless it has been 48 hours.

From forum rules

• Please do not bump your thread unless it has been 48 hours.

From forum rules

Okay Whimsical ^-^ Thank you!

• Just don't buy stuff expensive, or even the "normal" price for that matter, then you'll never sell it cheaper than you bought it
  • Just don't buy stuff expensive, or even the "normal" price for that matter, then you'll never sell it cheaper than you bought it

I know that, It's because, Whenever I wanted to buy it cheaper, People say "no"
    Whenever I sell expensive or normal price, Nobody will buy and became useless.. :c
  • so youre a filipino? hmm
  • Yeah?
  • patience bruh

Whenever I sell expensive or normal price, Nobody will buy and became useless.. :c
    Yeah u gotta have patience, find a deal, it may take a few days or even weeks, but I occasionally find items that give me tons of profit, whenever I rush a deal I end up getting barely any profit
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited October 2019

Just don't buy stuff expensive, or even the "normal" price for that matter, then you'll never sell it cheaper than you bought it

Yeah u gotta have patience, find a deal, it may take a few days or even weeks, but I occasionally find items that give me tons of profit, whenever I rush a deal I end up getting barely any profit
    Hmm, That's true, Thanks ovo

• I'll also try buying Resources, and mine, Of course, So if any of you knows a shop that sells resources CHEAP, Please PM me UvU
  • Having a resource shop is not for the faint of heart especially if you don't like to mine. It's a great shop to have if you like to mine and don't mind putting in the hard work to keep it stocked, as resources are always in demand by builders, so it's a very consistent income.

Why don't you try some other type of shop? Maybe a seasonal decos shop, a crafting shop, or the usual clothing shop? Shops with vends are great ways to make extra cubits. Also, renting vend plots from trusted shops is another good way to make some income if you don't want to have your own shop full of vends....these can be very profitable because they always have lots of traffic, and eventually you stuff will sell if it's not overpriced.

Anyway...wish you the best in future endeavors. Find what you love to do and focus on doing it all the time and it will never feel like work...
  • b3achy said:

Having a resource shop is not for the faint of heart especially if you don't like to mine. It's a great shop to have if you like to mine and don't mind putting in the hard work to keep it stocked, as resources are always in demand by builders, so it's a very consistent income.

Why don't you try some other type of shop? Maybe a seasonal decos shop, a crafting shop, or the usual clothing shop? Shops with vends are great ways to make extra cubits. Also, renting vend plots from trusted shops is another good way to make some income if you don't want to have your own shop full of vends....these can be very profitable because they always have lots of traffic, and eventually you stuff will sell if it's not overpriced.

Anyway...wish you the best in future endeavors. Find what you love to do and focus on doing it all the time and it will never feel like work...

Deco shops can actually get u some good income, especially since some deco ends up becoming rare
  • b3achy said:

Having a resource shop is not for the faint of heart especially if you don't like to mine. It's a great shop to have if you like to mine and don't mind putting in the hard work to keep it stocked, as resources are always in demand by builders, so it's a very consistent income.

Deco shops can actually get u some good income, especially since some deco ends up becoming rare
    Oh yes! I have alot of decos in my realm!

• b3achy said:

Thank you so much <3!
  • Crystalz RC Vend Market is now CLOSED! :( Sorry Everyone </3!