Hi, Help ples.

Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
edited October 2019 in Help Requests

CC not working.

Comments

• Omg o.o
    Try relog , my CC work well

• CC not working.

This is because of your internet. I have this sometimes when all my family uses the WiFi.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited October 2019
    It’s really broken. I can see him moving around, but he can’t see me. He can’t do anything in the overworld. He’s just stuck.

Even start at home brings him back to broken eden.

Alts don’t work, and reinstalling doesn’t work..
  • I’m fairly confident something is wrong with his IP address when it connects. All his devices get the same broken eden, even after installing. Every account he has is broken.

But when he turns on a vpn, everything worked fine.
  • 'Dragon' said:

I’m fairly confident something is wrong with his IP address when it connects. All his devices get the same broken eden, even after installing. Every account he has is broken.

But when he turns on a vpn, everything worked fine.

VPN Castles
  • I really still need help.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited October 2019
    I would help, but I don't think it's on our end. I think it has something to do with your network connection. So in a case like that there's nothing we can change that will make it work in most cases. I waited to answer because it looked like the sort of thing that would probably resolve itself after a temporary issue. Have you changed anything recently about how you're connecting? New ISP or something? It may be an issue with your isp caching something like bad dns data etc... See if you're able to clear out cached ip addresses and inet data and whether that helps.
  • thank you so much, i shall try everything.