Account Stolen

My main account is being used by someone else and they changed my password, what should I do to get it back

Comments

• contact support .
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • 1-Try to recover by your email, probably the person who stole changed the email of the account but it does not cost to try.

2-Create a ticket and contact your problem (in detail) explaining what happened as when ... (do not forget to put photos, they are very important.

Not sure that these two things will solve your problem, if it doesn't, sorry to tell you but you will have to create another account, obviously create another password with at least 10 letters and numbers so it doesn't happen again .

Never share your password with anyone.
  • Mr.Kaiky said:

1-Try to recover by your email, probably the person who stole changed the email of the account but it does not cost to try.

2-Create a ticket and contact your problem (in detail) explaining what happened as when ... (do not forget to put photos, they are very important.

Not sure that these two things will solve your problem, if it doesn't, sorry to tell you but you will have to create another account, obviously create another password with at least 10 letters and numbers so it doesn't happen again .

Never share your password with anyone.

The question was already answered 5 days ago
This discussion has been closed.