What did I miss?

=MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
in General Chat 60.95 Karma
I have not played in ages, what is new in Cubic?

More people play or less people?
How is the space pack?
What is new and what has changed?

Comments

• 21.55 Karma
    I don't know if the game's player base has been changed

Space pack items:
    https://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Sci-fi_pack

Kidzchat feature has been added, you now have "pre-made" answers and chat emojies.
    The clothing section in the game's store has been updated with new items.

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    93.25 Karma
    Pink eagle wings *cough cough* Flamingo
  • Mr.KaikyMr.Kaiky Member
    3.95 Karma
    Well, the game has changed a lot, new items, new players, new moderators, and more ...

There is no way to know if the number of people who play the game has increased or decreased, the only things you can tell is that the logic is still the same and that the game is still a hit, I suppose the number of people who play has increased, but On the other side of the coin, many gamblers stopped gambling.

The new space pack is being a hit, new pet clothes and even prints, it won't be temporary will stay in store forever, if you want to know more about the pack visit the cubic castles wiki site.

Recently in the game, new clothes, wings, hats and accessories have been implemented in all clothing packs, some examples are stripped glasses, rainbow glasses, gold wings, steel wings and more, again if you want to know more about the new ones. implemented things visit the wiki.
  • 9.35 Karma
    Honestly I don’t think the player base has inreased because many OG players aren’t playing anymore, but there are still many active players
    3.95 Karma

Honestly I don’t think the player base has inreased because many OG players aren’t playing anymore, but there are still many active players

I think it has boosted because even if some of the old players and some of the new do not play so often, the same geometry end up being players wanting or not.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    6.55 Karma
    Player base has decreased, if we are comparing it to 2014-2016 that is.
    3.95 Karma
    'Dragon' said:

Player base has decreased, if we are comparing it to 2014-2016 that is.

yes, but it's 2019.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    6.20 Karma
    1- more people are playing
    2- is not how but "what" it give you goodies but expensive for players like me lol im a potato
    3- lots of tings and lots of bugs fixed and created
  • cat amp scat amp s Member
    4.45 Karma
    i like beatles more